2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Milliner was much better towards those last couple games...

I think I am the only Jets fan in the world who still thinks Kyle Wilson can be halfway decent

Milliner was much better towards those last couple games...

I think I am the only Jets fan in the world who still thinks Kyle Wilson can be halfway decent

You are definitely alone with that Wilson hope :lol: . Dude was in his third season last year and still was failing to turn around on receivers/the ball.

Milliner did look better late in the season, but he has a long way to go to live up to #9 overall hype.

I held out hope for Kyle as long as I could, but ultimately where did it get me? Yelling c'mon Kyle!  at my tv on Sunday afternoons in the fall 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kyle Wilson has to earn my cheers back. Too many times he's been burned too many times for me to have faith

hes a solid pick , has good size

alot of mocks had us taking him aswell

i think the NT mock draft someone who had the jets picked him aswell but in the 1st

Idzik and Co tried hard to move up to get Lee. That would've been a good addition but it's good to see that we stayed put and got a guy like Amaro.

We covered a need there, giving Geno a big target. I knew the guy was 6'5 but didn't know he played at 265lbs. lol

Let's hope he improves his run blocking. Dude can catch the ball no problem.

As far as the McDougle pick. I don't know much about the guy. Knew people slotted him at 4th or 5th, but if Rex sees something in him then I trust him. People who've watched him play in Maryland said that he was a factor when healthy and that off the field, he's a much better person. (He received the team player award). We'll see how that goes. I wouldn't have minded Gabe Jackson or Donte Moncrief with that 3rd pick though.

So far I'm liking the picks. 3 guys who instantly upgrades our team.

I just really got into college football this year. Crazy cause I can sit and watch any game it seemed and be entertained. If I had to choose a team who I say I rock wit , probably Michigan, I like the uniforms :lol:

I just really got into college football this year. Crazy cause I can sit and watch any game it seemed and be entertained. If I had to choose a team who I say I rock wit , probably Michigan, I like the uniforms
laugh.gif
I think I'll like it more when they have a playoff system and eventually expand it. I hated the BCS. I thought it was so dumb.

I wish I was more interested in college football to know about these picks
eh when in gets to around the mid 3rd, thts when the no names start popping up lol u basically just got to trust ur management with those picks

I wish I was more interested in college football to know about these picks

Same. I rely on my friends who are to know who is a good pick/who isn't. And when the Jets draft, I read up on the player afterwards to familiarize myself.

All I know about McDougle is that he was injured last season and didn't even get a Combine invite :smh: . Yet he's said to be a great look when he's healthy, so maybe that's why they took the risk and drafted him in the 3rd.

Can't say I know about the WRs and OT we took today... anyone wanna chime in?

Back
Top Bottom