2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

CB or WR.

Wouldn't mind trading back either. Want no parts of manziel.

Neither to I! I wouldn't mind us going WR in the 1st and 2nd. I think Lee will slide to the second in this draft. If he does, that could be the 2nd WR we draft.

I wouldn't mind going two WR's as long as Cooks is one of those guys. Think he could be a Percy Harvin dynamic slot type/special team home runs which we haven't had in ages.

I wouldn't mind going two WR's as long as Cooks is one of those guys. Think he could be a Percy Harvin dynamic slot type/special team home runs which we haven't had in ages.
I think Cooks is a good pick but I think WE NEED to make sure we get Beckham for sure. That guy is dynamic. KR, PR and he has the speed we need.

i think beckham would be better for us, wouldnt be mad at either one, but if gilbert or dennard is on the board we better scoop them quick

Time like this, I miss Brad Smith 
mean.gif

I like the Pryor pick, but now we have to trade some of our 11 remaining picks for a WR

Im liking this pick more and more vs reaching for a CB at 18

While we do (still) need CB help, I like the move at Safety if it wasn't going to be a WR in the 1st. Rex gonna Rex, I guess.

We have what, 12 picks left? Hope we trade up today to snag Lee before anyone else does.

Plenty of good WR's left, Lattimer/Lee/D. Adams/A. Robinson. Think Jace Amaro would be a great pick for us if he is still around by the time we select.

If we don't trade up for Lee (who I can see going to the Browns |I ), I can see us taking Lattimer out of Indiana.

As from as the Pryor pick, I like it after sleeping on it. Buffalo just drafted Watkins and we still play in the same division with one of the best passing offenses in the league. Upgrading the secondary was not only a team need but vital considering the opponents we will face. Pryor is a hard sitting Safety who plays outside the box (ala Polamalu :nerd: ), and a ball-hawk. We could have afforded to address WR/CB in the 1st, but going Safety isn't something that should be criticized.

View media item 962452
View media item 962453
Hopefully his dreads posses more talent than Kyle Wilson's.

Last edited:
Milliner could def improve this season. He'll be healthier and have a year in the system being coached up by Rex and getting used to the speed of things. Probably why they didn't feel the need to reach.

Then again... Kyle Wilson...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom