2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

LOL.

lil tidbit on Pryor from CBSsportsline:
looks like he might be Bart Scott on the secondary.

I'm excited about McDougle. Hearing good things about the kid even though he had minimal action last year.

Pryor's twitter account is hilarious. I look forward to watching him play. Also looking forward to watching IK Enemkapli play as well. Dude is a beast

Going to the opener vs Oakland. It's my first game since Sanchez's rookie year, so I'm excited to see all the new guys play.

I'll be at the opener against Oakland and I'll probably drive down to the chargers game in October too. Wanted to go to Lambeau but flying cross country two weekends in a row is cost prohibitive.

I still haven't been to a game. I want to go to one. I hope Pryor doesn't get burned, but I like his attitude. Def a Rex guy. 

You should go to the games there's a lot of great friendly tailgates at MetLife.
really? I hope so 
laugh.gif

Coples lost 15lbs and apparently got faster in order to transition to OLB properly.
I'm excited to see what he can do after a full off-season of KNOWING that he'll be placed at OLB.
Dude is so talented but he shows up in spurts.

Coples lost 15lbs and apparently got faster in order to transition to OLB properly.
I'm excited to see what he can do after a full off-season of KNOWING that he'll be placed at OLB.
Dude is so talented but he shows up in spurts.

I like his drive to better his play :pimp: .

Back
Top Bottom