2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Why even reach for Geno when next year is supposed to be loaded in terms of QBs?

majority of those teams are gonna be in the top 10 - 15 again next year anyways. :smh:

Because you don't know what's gonna happen Barkley was supposed to be the number one pick this year and he kinda flamed out, I do like bridgewater and mariota coming out next year tho

Why even reach for Geno when next year is supposed to be loaded in terms of QBs?

majority of those teams are gonna be in the top 10 - 15 again next year anyways. :smh:
Because you don't know what's gonna happen Barkley was supposed to be the number one pick this year and he kinda flamed out, I do like bridgewater and mariota coming out next year tho
so you rather reach for a QB that has no buisness going top 10-15 and some say in the 1st instead of taking the best player avail?

your drafting in the top half of the 1st round cause you have several needs. grab the best one and move on in stead of reaching and possibly going thru Blaine Gabbert again.

3 weeks
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Still hope Mingo falls to the Giants somehow.
that's one guy I'm iffy about.

The athleticism and speed is def there.

But an undersized, speedy guy - I always think of Aaron Maybin.

I'm taking Werner, personally. Better technique, elite get off, better athlete IMO with a lot of room for growth. Should he gain some more muscle and learn a few moves to counter his edge rush ability he'll be one of the best at the position.

Carradine isn't far off, doe.

The German is better right now but he is not the more athletically gifted of the two

Tank is explosive his issue is anticipation and initial reaction. He will never be Dwight Freeney but he still has room for growth
that's one guy I'm iffy about.

The athleticism and speed is def there.

But an undersized, speedy guy - I always think of Aaron Maybin.

He's a better all around DE than Maybin was (and played in college way bigger than Maybin did). Mingo won't have the same pitfalls that Maybin did. One of Maybins problems is that he is stiff and Mingo is exactly the opposite

Last edited:
The German is better right now but he is not the more athletically gifted of the two

Tank is explosive his issue is anticipation and initial reaction. He will never be Dwight Freeney but he still has room for growth
He's a better all around DE than Maybin was (and played in college way bigger than Maybin did). Mingo won't have the same pitfalls that Maybin did. One of Maybins problems is that he is stiff and Mingo is exactly the opposite
Thanks.

Watching some tapes he did look more a lot fluid. Almost like a SS.

He's gonna be a liability against the run but if he can consistently get to the qb, then maybe a 9th pick may be worth it.

Kiper keeps thinking it.

So this talk about Jamarcus Russell making a comeback had me thinking about the Raiders drafts over the past 10 years....

04 - Robert Gallery
05 - Fabian Washington
06 - Michael Huff
07 - Jamarcus Russell
08 - McFadden
09 - Heyward-Bey
10 - Rolando McClain
11 - Traded for Richard Seymour
12 - Traded for Carson Palmer

:x :x :x

Last edited:
So this talk about Jamarcus Russell making a comeback had me thinking about the Raiders drafts over the past 10 years....

04 - Robert Gallery
05 - Fabian Washington
06 - Michael Huff
07 - Jamarcus Russell
08 - McFadden
09 - Heyward-Bey
10 - Rolando McClain
11 - Traded for Richard Seymour
12 - Traded for Carson Palmer

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 shoot. I knew it was bad. I didn't know it was THAT bad.

:lol: :lol:

Raiders

I remember gallery being the "can't miss" and someone you plug into the LT spot and forget for 10 years :lol:

What's the 40 times on the rest of those guys?

How do my fellow Philly fans feel about Geno at #4?

Do not want.
strongly agree..

depending on what we can get to trade down AND depending on how far down, trading down is option 1.. (IDEALLY, the lions would get wind of something and give up their 2nd to move up 1 spot)

the players i want (in no particular order): jordan, fisher, johnson, joeckel and/or shariff

Chip is known to beat to his own drum ******, and remains tight-lipped, publicly showing no favoritism towards Geno, Dee, Joeckel, or Fisher.

I fully understand the rumors that Chip wants his "own QB" and Vick isn't a long-term option. But trade to mid-first for Geno or let another team reach for him. I want no parts of EJ top of the second. Sorry, Dre.

Not for our offense, but I like Barkley top-to-mid second.

Back
Top Bottom