2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

I cant believe we lost 4 straight :smh:

Empire state building is met colors too, AHHHHHH !

My dude Godzilla 
pimp.gif

Yanks getting swept 
tired.gif
. I was at the game last night. So many annoying Mets fans lol

We look much better tonight. Don't know what the hell happened against the Mets. I'm fine with losing to Matt Harvey, even thought that's the game we had. The rest of the Mets pitching and offense is weak but our offense was much weaker.

So far CC looks good, we got a few walks and hits :smokin

Tex back, Vernon and Ichiro with RBIs

Last edited:
If we sweep these scum bags, the sweep by the Mets will be negated from my memory.

It was hot as balls today, good thing to see CC throwing 8Ks

Last edited:
I should be excited to go to the Stadium for the first time this season on Monday, but they way these last couple games have gone I'm havin trouble getting amped up. :smh:

Hughes would be a perfect pitcher on the Mets. Fly balls like Nap's GS would die before the track in Citi.

I'm done with Hughes
This. Him and Joba need to go.
Complete let downs. I mean, Hughes is a legit hit or miss, mostly a miss. Him & Joba are still young i think 26 or 27 but they've been in the big leagues for 7 years now. If they traded Joba 2 years ago they would of got a boatload back for him. Same with hughes. These 2 are almost worthless. Best bet, put them in a package deal get some prospects & draft picks. Or maybe a legit #3 starter to add to the rotation. 

You're not getting anything of value back for them even together. Youth aside, you're talking about two fly ball pitchers with two decent years between them and both were in relief.

Back
Top Bottom