2013 New York Mets Season Thread

Did seem like Hudson left it there too long especially since it was on the middle of the bag

i dislike alternates

off white pin stripes at home, road greys with blue hats, all you need.

Mets have never kept it simple though. Always 4 or so iterations of jersey and hat. They even have two blue jerseys this year. One with orange lettering and the other with grey.

^^^Yeah, that is essentially the new alternate home. The alternate road is the one with the grey lettering and numbers.

I like all of their jerseys, but just too many damn combinations. I actually liked the black back in the day, might be alone on that one.

^^^Yeah, that is essentially the new alternate home. The alternate road is the one with the grey lettering and numbers.

I like all of their jerseys, but just too many damn combinations. I actually liked the black back in the day, might be alone on that one.

That makes two of us with the black uniforms.

i dislike alternates

off white pin stripes at home, road greys with blue hats, all you need.

Nah, the blues are dope it's just that they haven't even been alternates this season because I'm sure they been worm (both home & away) more than either the pinstripes or greys.

That was nasty with Hudson, I hate seeing that happen. I don't know what Hefner did during the All Star Break and it's only been two starts but dude needs to get back on his game. Maybe it's just a coincidence though and he's regressing to the mean.

the black jerseys were awesome. never understood the dislike. the blue alternates are pretty cool this year. wouldn't mind it if they used black, blue, and even orange at times throughout a season.

the black jerseys were awesome. never understood the dislike. the blue alternates are pretty cool this year. wouldn't mind it if they used black, blue, and even orange at times throughout a season.

They have worn each of those colors at least once this season. All black for John Franco night and all orange yesterday.

Tim Hudson is out for the season with a broken ankle. That really sucks for him, he should have position his foot differently.

Last edited:
should've been 3 out of 4 wins vs the Braves if it weren't for that damn catch. :smh:

Good homestand.

The Mets avoid Strasburg and Zimmermann this series and Gio allows the Mets to play Satin/Lagares, instead of Davis/Nieuwenhuis which is a huge plus.

Mejia is better suited for the pen imo but I am still excited to see him pitch this afternoon, need to win 3 of 4 here.

The Mets avoid Strasburg and Zimmermann this series and Gio allows the Mets to play Satin/Lagares, instead of Davis/Nieuwenhuis which is a huge plus.

Mejia is better suited for the pen imo but I am still excited to see him pitch this afternoon, need to win 3 of 4 here.
Zimmermann is pitching the first game of the doubleheader and Gio pitched yesterday, just so you know. And ya'll get to face Dan Haren again...Marlon Byrd's favorite pitcher :smh:

Last edited:

Zimmermann pitches day game today I believe. So tough to get 2, but Nats are reeling.

I'm not expecting much from Mejia, he has bone spurs in his pitching elbow and needs surgery in the off season.

I got my pitchers mixed up lol... Double headers are tough to sweep but we have Harvey pitching and Bryce is sitting out... 3 of 4 is needed.

Mejia looked great

Back
Top Bottom