2013 New York Mets Season Thread

Funny video. The all star festivities was great this week, minus losing sleep. HRD was crazy, Céspedes was hitting bombs! Mo got respect from everyone when he came out for the all star game, but Yankees fans were pissed about him pitching the 8th. All the mets fans cheered when Harvey hit Cano, overall it was a great experience and I can't wait to go to another ASG.

With Harvey and Wheeler this weekend,a sweep would be nice vs Philly.

This is a dope older video of Rey Ordonez, esp after the 6min mark

Rey-O!

I am impressed with Hefner. I don't think he'd be really good. :lol:

Beltran told the NY Post that he could enter Hall of Fame as a Met. :pimp: But his famous strikeout still haunts me. :x :smh:

probably wouldn't even be in that game 7 if it weren't for Beltran so I can't fault him for one at bat.......Willie managed that inning terribly imo.

I'd like a sweep badly this weekend, hope they continue to build on the last 3 weeks.

I am impressed with Hefner. I don't think he'd be really good. :lol:

Beltran told the NY Post that he could enter Hall of Fame as a Met. :pimp: But his famous strikeout still haunts me. :x :smh:

It would be up to the hall, his best numbers were with the Mets though.The end of 2006 still stings, but most hitters would have went down on that pitch too. There has been rumors he might look into returning to the Mets next year, don't know if they are true.

The game/nas concert tomorrow night. Who's all going. Got 2 other NT heads going with me. Anyone else trying to join. We'll be in section 534.

Was anyone at the game tonight?! All I have to say was :pimp:

I''m not talking bout the Mets though :lol:

Was anyone at the game tonight?! All I have to say was :pimp:

I''m not talking bout the Mets though :lol:

I was there. Snuck down to the 100 level seats. Smoke a few blunts by the stairs and seen my man nasty Nas perform.

Seeing my favorite rapper perform and smoking blunts at citi field. Two things to cross off my bucket list.

My permabanned NT brethren polorico was coughing up chunks in the bathroom by the 7th inning after drinking to many margaritas lmao

The concert was really cool. And the f*** jay z chants while leaving the stadium were great.

Too bad it didn't go with a mets W.

concert looked cool from the vids i saw... would have loved to see nas perform last night. he did some illmatic cuts too :nthat:

11 runs in the first 3 innings :x :lol:

The concert was really cool. And the f*** jay z chants while leaving the stadium were great.

Too bad it didn't go with a mets W.

I was suprised he played so much of his older stuff from Illmatic and it was written. The ether chants were hilarious too.

Hopefully the mets win the next 2 this weekend.

^^^ perfect mix of old and new IMO. Great concert through and through.

You can tell how he pours his heart out for Queens and the Mets. It's chilling.

I might hit up mcfaddens for a little Sunday funday but I wouldn't mind buying tickets if my friends are in. Still haven't seen Harvey live yet.

I'm getting old, I couldn't even make it to the concert :lol: those long first few innings + all the beer before/during took it's toll, I was back on the 7 around 10.

Back to back jacks :pimp:

Wanted a bobblehead as well. I'll check eBay after the game.

Back
Top Bottom