2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

i still dont see a need why someone would take 8WR in one class. thats OD. just like i dont like UCLA taken 8-10 OL this year. it will work it self out in 2 years cause you best believe guys will transfer out in both cases.
If my count is right, we have 15 WRs on scholarship (including TEs). 5 are graduating, 1 is probably transferring (Nate Askew), and the status of Thomas Johnson is still up in the air. With Sumlin and Kingsbury running 4 and 5 WR sets a majority of the time, we need about 15 WRs on scholarship (again, including the TEs). Griffin most likely won't qualify this year, so take away one of the incoming WRs. That puts us right around that 15 WR mark.

I do agree that a couple of these incoming guys probably won't end up signing with/staying at TAMU their whole college career, though.

i still dont see a need why someone would take 8WR in one class. thats OD. just like i dont like UCLA taken 8-10 OL this year. it will work it self out in 2 years cause you best believe guys will transfer out in both cases.
Their depth at receiver is not very good going forward...

Sherman recruited some real duds.

They just got Seals-Jones, they'll land a top 2014 LB in Hoza Scott on Wednesday... They'll get Isaac Saviinaea eventually. They feel good about Mackenzie Alexander. They feel good about Z'Darius Smith. They're still recruiting Torrodney Prevot. 

mean.gif
 Filthy.

How much $ is floatng around down there in Oxford? They really gonna land Robert N, Carl Lawson and Treadwell?

& Antonio Conner. I wouldn't bank on Carl Lawson, but you never know. Elijah Daniels is probably more of a possibility than Carl Lawson right now.

Last edited:
Saviinaea is all UCLA right now
TAMU supposedly feels extremely good about their chances. Hopefully sending a new coach out to see him every week will pay off.

From today:
As for “The Savage,” he’s still leaning towards Texas A&M after watching Johnny Manziel take home college football’s top honor. Expect Wallerstedt to be in Hawaii this Wednesday to see Savaiinaea and he’s now leaning towards an Under Armour Announcement. As we’ve been saying for weeks now, all signs point towards an impending A&M commitment.

Should be a fun one to watch until NSD.

Caleb Benenoch to UCLA? Bit of a project, but he could be a pretty good one.

Last edited:
Isaac is NOT all UCLA.

And Benenoch is a scrub. Looks like the StayPuft monster from Ghostbusters.

Last edited:
Steve Stripling on the UTk staff Gunna??? Pretty good DL coach and is not that bad of a recruiter.... Should be happy with him.

Is there an approximate date for when Saviinaea announces?

Nevermind, just read the NSD part.

Last edited:
Isaac is NOT all UCLA.

And Benenoch is a scrub. Looks like the StayPuft monster from Ghostbusters.
you read the A&M boards they say all A&M you read the UCLA side its all UCLA. so go from there

if benenoch was such a scrub, Adam Klemm wouldnt have recurited him.

Can we stop the speculation about how Sumlin is going to get rid of kids until he actually does something? I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing numbers-wise.

UF adds Rolin and Quentin Powell decommitts.

Addition by subtraction.

Rolin is a top 40 player in the nation IMO. Rivals has his ranking ALL messed up. If there are 24 better LB's in the nation, I would like to see them. Top 5 LB. Way better than Mike Mitchell, more range than Levenberry.

The thing I would be most worried about re: lattimore is him regaining his Lateral quickness. He never was a 4.3/4.4 guy so I don't think his ling speed will be in that much of a question coming off his injury. However his lateral quickness & cuts took a dive after the injury though he looked to be getting better week by week.

Looking more and more like Eddie Gran is not coming back. Goodnight Alex Collins & the shot @ Sony Michel.

Last edited:
Loved adding Rolin. Kid hits like a monster! He and Morrison on the field at the same time = decapitations. :smokin

Yup looks like he will either Go to Arky State or Cincy....looks like this will open the gates for Alex Collins to UF...if he does maybe we can land Folston with Green

Back
Top Bottom