2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

[COLOR=#red]Props to the Dat "Win" reference. Dude is literally one of my most favorite College defensive players of all time. Part of it was that I loved the fact that he was an Vietnamese assasin on the field. dude was a BEAST!!![/COLOR]

How many heisman winners were arrested & jailed during the year before winning the award?

How many Heisman winners probably should have been arrested and jailed but had it covered up? What the hell does that even have to do with how good they are at football? His incident was typical college BS; I'm one of the few people I know who never had/used a fake ID in college. The Heisman isn't a citizenship award; did you not see Cam win it despite his past history?

Ricky Seals-Jones to the Aggies.
LMAO HOLLA AT COACH SUMLIN!!!!!

How many of these 34 will not qualify???

Hahaha. Just looked at the numbers on scout.com
2 QB
1 RB
8 WR !!!!!
1 TE
4 OL
6 DL
5 LB
7 DBs

This is a joke right?

Last edited:
Got about 3 or 4 grade risks right now (Derrick Griffin, Victor Davis, Kerrick Huggins)...and Kohl Stewart is a MLB draft risk.

If Griffin gets in...Griffin, Seals-Jones, JaQuay Williams, Mike Evans in the red zone :x

How many of these 34 will not qualify???
Hahaha. Just looked at the numbers on scout.com
2 QB
1 RB
8 WR !!!!!
1 TE
4 OL
6 DL
5 LB
7 DBs
This is a joke right?
Not at all. Sherman's style and schemes were significantly different from Sumlin's.

On the WR front, Sherman wanted big-bodied receivers that could run 8 yards and turn around. Sumlin wants speed guys that run 4.5 or better. There are only a couple of WRs coming back next year that fit what Sumlin wants.

Last edited:
JaQuay Williams and Ricky Seals-Jones bruh 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Marcus Lattimore declared for the draft
will a NFL team take a late round pick on him and let him get heathly for a year?
Not at all. Sherman's style and schemes were significantly different from Sumlin's.

On the WR front, Sherman wanted big-bodied receivers that could run 8 yards and turn around. Sumlin wants speed guys that run 4.5 or better. There are only a couple of WRs coming back next year that fit what Sumlin wants.
i still dont see a need why someone would take 8WR in one class. thats OD. just like i dont like UCLA taken 8-10 OL this year. it will work it self out in 2 years cause you best believe guys will transfer out in both cases.

There is usually always player turnover in a coaching change and our not gonna keep plugging in players who may not necessarily fit what you want to do. Also theres no guarantee tat all those players are going to play those positions

Back
Top Bottom