2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Teo's response has me 
roll.gif

Said he met her online and got in an emotional relationship with her...

naw i think dude really got catfished, im laughin like hell but im kinda embarrassed for him. but if he made all this up tho dude is an awful human being

Last edited:
My roommate who went to Notre Dame just told me this...

Said he was back at home in Indiana over winter break with some friends who are current students there. They mentioned how they were doubtful of the existence of his "girlfriend". Said he was dating around and what not. I guess rumors were floating around South Bend that the girl wasn't real.

My roommate who went to Notre Dame just told me this...

Said he was back at home in Indiana over winter break with some friends who are current students there. They mentioned how they were doubtful of the existence of his "girlfriend". Said he was dating around and what not. I guess rumors were floating around South Bend that the girl wasn't real.
oh but hes gay

naw i think dude really got catfished, im laughin like hell but im kinda embarrassed for him. but if he made all this up tho dude is an awful human being
Read the whole story.

It's not possible it was a catfish. They make references of them "meeting"

What a ******g loser...using illness for self gain is probably the lamest **** ever...**** notre dame and teo

“@fulham1979: @Dejan_Kovacevic Steelers should draft Te'o. He already has more imagination that the entire offensive coaching staff.”

LMAO dude really pulled the "yea I got a girl, she goes to Stanford you probably don't know her" .

I can see if he got catfished and lied about it, but how is he gonna lie about her dying and make up all these crazy details that happened and try to use it as some inspirational story. That's on some straight sociopath type ish.

This is one crazy *** story :lol:

The Bengals better stay away from him. :smh:

what better way to hide it.

and the fact that he actually knows the guy who ran the fake account.

Son is a LineStepper. CLEARLY

So he can play LB, WR and QB?

That should help his stock.

Last edited:
Dude went from being supposedly one of the greatest guys in college football to being a scumbag using a fake dead GF for his own personal gain :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom