2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I have never been so ashamed to be a fan of any team/organization and I'm a Raider fan too so that's saying a lot. :smh: So flippin disappointing. Totally at a loss for words. So glad he didn't win the Heisman! Wonder if it will have any effect with how the draft goes for him now.

ESPN's nightmare coming true....having to acknowledge Deadspin.
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm wondering when they're going to mention it. Who's picked it up so far outside of deadspin?

If he doesn't get in front of it, it will definitely hurt his stock.

Maybe it can be used as an excuse since his stock was going to fall anyway.

Excuse my ignorance, but can you elaborate?

Dads a scumbag Steve, apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
Shady family bruh, they ain't well liked in the homeland. His whole recruitment was dirty, so yeah, don't mind him being a laughing stock.
Excuse my ignorance, but can you elaborate?

The homeland part I don't know, but I figured when he said karma he was referring to the last minute commitment from USC to Notre Dame. I just didn't want to put that out there without knowing for sure.

I have never been so ashamed to be a fan of any team/organization and I'm a Raider fan too so that's saying a lot. :smh: So flippin disappointing. Totally at a loss for words. So glad he didn't win the Heisman! Wonder if it will have any effect with how the draft goes for him now.

:smh: come on, son.

That Te'o story is something else.

"What doesn't come out in the wash comes out in the rinse."

An angle no one's considered, but my friend is sold on:

What if Ronoiah is really his lover?
That's believable and for a second I might be sympathetic that he'd make up a girlfriend so people wouldn't ask any questions and he wouldn't be bothered. That's one thing... killing her off in a dramatic fashion as you become a Heisman candidate? Yeah, that's an entirely different ballpark.

That's believable and for a second I might be sympathetic that he'd make up a girlfriend so people wouldn't ask any questions and he wouldn't be bothered. That's one thing... killing her off in a dramatic fashion as you become a Heisman candidate? Yeah, that's an entirely different ballpark.

I think you gotta feel bad if you're a progressive person because this guy grew up a Mormon and went to Notre Dame so probably he would have been hated by everyone he knew if he was gay. But yeah this might be a little too far.... Definitely a fascinating train wreck story.

It's coming up on sports enter. Let's see if they credit deadspin.

Back
Top Bottom