2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Hopkins next to Megatron would be nice for my Lions... Eric Reid in the secondary would make me a happy Lions fan as well.

Woods was hurt all year. He wasn't moving nearly as well as he normally would have with the foot injury. That probably has more to do with it than anything

:lol: @ Pedro Moura, good job ESPN LA, giving a high profile job to a college student. :lol:

Glad he had the balls to post that follow up tweet by Robert, none of the players like Pedro, and it's hard to take him serious.

Robert was upset that he was playing second fiddle, and Barkley did look Lee's way more than Woods. Not surprised he is leaving, he loves SC, but doesn't want to be second banana next year to a new QB. Tired of the bubble screens that CLK constantly goes to.

Not sure if he posted Woods replies.

I took those from Woods

he was @ ing Moura.

Woods shut that **** down quick.

Not sure if he posted Woods replies.
I took those from Woods
he was @ ing Moura.
Woods shut that **** down quick.

He "took" those words from Woods and spinned them, you copy/pasted from Moura. It was a very emotional locker room, players are pissed at Moura, Woods and TJ called him out, others are already boycotting him.

No, Im talking about the Woods replies to Moura about the quote that Moura tweeted.

the first postwas Moura, the others I copied and pasted from WOODS

I dont know if Moura posted what Wood replied with on twitter.
Woods shut Moura's *** down rather quickly

That's what I was trying to say, initial quote was all Moura. Missing a lot of context, that is why Woods blasted him.

I thought you were saying that all quotes were from Woods twitter feed.

All good now, same page.

RT @AdamSchefter: Doug Marrone is scheduled to interview this week for Browns' HC and also will interview for Bills' HC

bad news for Orangemen.

RT @AdamSchefter: Doug Marrone is scheduled to interview this week for Browns' HC and also will interview for Bills' HC

bad news for Orangemen.

It was his dream job though. Bull ******g ****. If an alumnus doesn't want the job long term then who does? Who's going to be next to leave?

Hopefully this is play to get more money. I don't like the idea of changing coaches now even if it is from within. Even with the bowl win, the program needs stability right now.

Last edited:
Marrone is my dude and is loved here in the Cuse, but he seems better fit as a Pro coach. Much respect if he leaves...i mean its the NFL man. You don't turn down a hc job because next year Cuse will be pretty awful and his hype will die down

Dat LSU playcalling.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

That WR was wide open on that 2nd down Mettenberger missed him badly.

Back
Top Bottom