2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Max Wittek is pretty awful...
laugh.gif
if the freshman leapfrogs him and Cody next year.

Welp, looks like Rob is ghost after this game :frown:

Last edited:
with all of these NFL coaches getting fired, does USC fire LK and go after one of them?

With the talent they had you have to assume LK has to get fired. As a football coach he is 2-16 when trailing by 7+ points in the second half and 0-10 at USC.

The team doesn't show up for dinner and their bowl game.

Last edited:
Lee is only a true Soph tho ain't he? You talkin transfer?

Because if not, I would LOVE for him to enter the draft. :lol: But he only 2 years outta High School ain't he?

Lee is only a true Soph tho ain't he? You talkin transfer?
Because if not, I would LOVE for him to enter the draft. :lol: But he only 2 years outta High School ain't he?

My apologies, I thought he was a RS sophomore. His stats will take a big dip because of no Robert Woods and no Barkley. Dude is a player though, and would be the first WR taken this year.

NCAA football players should be able to leave after 2 years because of the amount of hits that their bodies take. Trey Millard from OU is thinking about declaring as a full back even with a grade outside of the first 3 rounds because of the damage and hits his body has taken. He is a beast though.

From Stewart Mandel -- Just think, this was the year BEFORE scholarship reductions really hit USC. Kiffin put them off in part to save 2012 season.

Embarrassing performance. CLK's stubbornness will keep him from being a good/great head coach. Just doesn't adjust, it's why the trailing by 7+ in the second half stat is telling.

He won't get fired. Too late to get anyone
, and will crumble recruiting. CLK needs an OC in the worst way. Maybe that will be put in place.

Mandel was wrong, this was the first year of 15/75 and it's not an excuse in no way was it the reason for the debacle that was the 2012 season. It shouldn't even be an excuse going forward.

Lee is Sophomore, but facts are eluding a lot of folks :lol:. Don't think Redd goes either. Stock isn't high enough.

New DC... And OC are sorely needed. CLK's seat is as hot as it can possibly be.

The dinner story, completely over blown, but who cares about facts. :lol:

Year is over, thank goodness.

Looks serious. Was looking forward to seeing what he could do against LSU's defense.

Last edited:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

@PedroMoura: Robert Woods: "If the coaches wanted to keep me another year, they would’ve probably got me the ball."

:smh:

:x

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

@PedroMoura: Robert Woods: "If the coaches wanted to keep me another year, they would’ve probably got me the ball."

:smh:

:x

I think some of that stems from one of the earlier games in the season where Matt Barkley and Woods got into it during a game. It was so noticeable the commnetators kept talking about it...

Back
Top Bottom