2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

damn means they will keep there whole class togther
Shaq Wiggins and Co. were helping Reuben Foster come up with ideas to tatt over that Auburn tatt and everything!!! Fuuuuuuu!!! 
mad.gif

A8LRbITCcAI1Wwp.jpg:large

OAN: Every year our players get shafted for their individual success.. I mean who in the world wouldn't put Todd Gurley on their All SEC First team ballot? Name me ONE back better in the SEC, let alone TWO 
indifferent.gif
 Eddie Lacy is his only competition as far as #'s go.

Not eem gon speak on Jarvis getting the ultimate shaft.

Last edited:
Things are heating up!
The rumor's been tossed around but so has the Big 12 even lately. I don't know if anything would happen until there's a better idea of whether the $50m buyout will hold up. Other rumor with the SEC was that UF would block FSU's admittance & SCar would block Clemson. Who knows but those two programs would definitely be affected by their in-state rivals joining. Also, it doesn't add any TV market.

i think adding fsu and clemson would add more of a tv presence than adding vtech and nc state. yes, youre not going into new markets but fsu is a national brand for football.

:lol: @ Wisconsin fans on twitter and other message boards thinking pat fitzgerald would leave northwestern.

Last edited:
Addazio leaving Temple for Boston College
Charlie Strong to Tennessee ( :nerd: ) ? Or will it be Fedora?

Last edited:
BB will love the SEC's "gentleman's agreement" when it comes to recruiting.
laugh.gif
This makes me hate BB even more. He's an idiot and I hope he loses every game his first year at arkansas. sorry sork.

Honestly it's in wisconsin's best interest to try and snag Chryst back. They wouldn't miss a beat and he is at least equivalent in regards to coaching with bielema.
I just don't know how someone whose a midwestern lifer (played at Iowa, assist coach at Iowa and Kansas State before going to Wisconsin) will adjust to recruiting in the South
Not sure if serious. Stoops, Saban, Miles, Pinkel, Franklin, and Mullen were all midwestern guys at the beginning of their coaching careers. 

Hazell to Purdue. 

Last edited:
sounds like Strong to Tennessee around these parts.

3.7 mil a year. i think he makes about 2.3 now.

This makes me hate BB even more. He's an idiot and I hope he loses every game his first year at arkansas. sorry sork.
:lol: it's all good fam, I understand from a B1G perspective. He will have an uphill battle recruiting, but it's funny seeing him talk about Urb, then end up in the SEC.

Jeff Long got him for the cheap(3.2m per) and his staff is about to get PAID, so kudos to the AD for swinging for the fences and ALMOST getting Petersen.

Good news is that the Buckeyes about run to the conference.

Last edited:
Addazio leaving Temple for Boston College
Charlie Strong to Tennessee ( :nerd: ) ? Or will it be Fedora?

Just reading Addazio is from CT. He's got a lot of work to do and needs a strong staff but that could be a good hire for BC. That place has lost its luster. He probably still has Florida ties and can steal some guys from that state, easier than at Temple and midwest schools do it.

willie taggert interviewing for the USF job

I wonder if Jim Leavitt ever gets another look ... he had USF More than competitive.

:lol: @ Wisconsin fans on twitter and other message boards thinking pat fitzgerald would leave northwestern.

Doesn't answer the call from us, no way he answers the call from Madison.

:lol:

All these schools actually being smart and not dragging out the process until after the bowl game and using the recruiting period. Never forgive Brandon for that one. Dumb

wow Dave Doeren got Bad timing.

he could have EASILY had the Wisky job had he waited 3 more days :smh:

a friend and I were just talking about how he took the NC state job too early with all these coaching changes comng

a friend and I were just talking about how he took the NC state job too early with all these coaching changes comng

Is the ink dry?

Yea and NC State put a clause in the contract. would cost him Millions

Jeremy Fowler ‏@JFowlerCBS

Dave Doeren signed memorandum of understanding with N.C. State, so if Wisc pursued former Badgers DC, would have to pay millions to get him

Last edited:

I was telling my NIU friend that sunday he jump the gun when he took the NC state job

Back
Top Bottom