2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

He stopped posting in this thread when tebow left
Intradesting...been about 13 years since I've seen you around huh?
13793977591068680715.GIF

What's going on in College Station, lots of players getting in trouble and kicked out...lack of supervision?
Those two accounted for most of the actual arrests... Like five between them since January.

Kenny Hill got arrested for drinking/not having friends to drive him home. Ricky Seals-Jones got arrested for cussing at and being aggressive towards a guy who called him a n***** on Northgate. Two guys got arrested for not showing up for a court date over speeding tickets. 

Other than the two idiots that got booted, a whole lot of stuff that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Those two accounted for most of the actual arrests... Like five between them since January.

Kenny Hill got arrested for drinking/not having friends to drive him home. Ricky Seals-Jones got arrested for cussing at and being aggressive towards a guy who called him a n***** on Northgate. Two guys got arrested for not showing up for a court date over speeding tickets. 

Other than the two idiots that got booted, a whole lot of stuff that doesn't matter.

i hear you just seeing it in the news a lot, a minor thing is headline worthy these days

Sumlin turns around today and lands a defensive tackle who has been a pretty heavy lean to Texas for months now. 
laugh.gif

Ty Isaac on Michigan campus for the 2nd day... Wouldnt mind adding him to the roster... 99% chance he wouldnt get that hardship waiver to play right away if he came to Michigan

There was a short lived rumor that he committed but it was shot down. He'd be better off sitting a year because our OL isn't going to be ready this year.

Cardo got that Northern Stark loyalty. Homie's ready at the guillotine for Richt, AM11, and Robert Edwards (my throwback).

Well, year after year after year of 9 wins and proclaiming yourself mighty will do that to a guy.

Kinda feel bad for him sometimes, ya know? #9And3Forever

Back
Top Bottom