2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Sugarwater a bum.

Miami is now UGA Southbeach aka Miami Dawgphins [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] added 3 more Dawgs to:
Knowshon Moreno (1st Rd)
Reshad Jones (5th Rd)
Dannell Ellerbe (Undrafted)

Last edited:
Sugarwater a bum.

Miami is now UGA Southbeach aka Miami Dawgphins [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] added 3 more Dawgs to:
Knowshon Moreno (1st Rd)
Reshad Jones (5th Rd)
Dannell Ellerbe (Undrafted)
What's the read on lynch? People comparing him to Greg Olson

Lynch has a mean stiffarm, he's hard to bring down after the catch and very athletic for his size but his hands are bricks. Hard worker and great locker room/community guy. He doesn't watch football unless it's film fwiw...

Ellerbe sucked so horribly last year for us. :lol:

Love Reshad tho. Not sure if he'll like playin with Delmas or not.

I "think" they brought Lynch in for blocking and red zone work with Clay in the 2 TE sets.

Landry is the kid I'm excited for. Loved watchin him last year. Hope he can be another OJ McDuffie for us.

Murray will be selling insurance like David Greene in a few years.

He padded his stats in the east while UF and UTK sucked. They play bama and LSU once during his 4 years?

i keep seeing that drop from the florida game
mean.gif
That drop hurt so bad, we were in route to hang 50 on Flawda
I "think" they brought Lynch in for blocking and red zone work with Clay in the 2 TE sets.
Lynch will excel in that role, he's a willing blocker. He can catch too tho, it's just he'll drop some that'll have you like "BRUHHHHH....
tired.gif
". Lynch is who got us up the field in scoring position against Bama on that last drive in 2012.

Watch how he gets separation from the LB at :25 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Texas Longhorns Don't Have A Football Player Taken in the 2014 NFL Draft
By Scipio Tex

Thanks for the help with that dream, Coach Brown.

The NFL's 32 teams just had a lengthy vote that lasted for 7 rounds. 256 votes were placed on the record.

Their referendum?

To determine whether the Texas Longhorns ran a garbage program under Mack Brown over the last four years.

The motion passed unanimously.

For the first time since 1937, the Texas Longhorns didn't have a single player drafted.

Texas was just one of five schools in FBS to suffer that fate. There are 120 FBS schools, mind you. Basically, if you have 85 scholarships to give, no matter how awful your program, you can develop a NFL player or two. Apparently not at Texas.

According to every NFL GM, scout and football man, the post-MNC berth Mack Brown recruiting and development regime produced a group of horrifically coached, poorly developed football players unsuitable for a NFL locker room.

No player even worth a flyer.

If you don't think there was a Mack Brown regime program markdown that impacted every draft eligible Longhorn, I don't know what to tell you. Many of these same players, at different schools or with different coaches, would have been drafted. I can assure you of that.

The state of Texas, as usual, produced a couple of dozen draft choices. They were fortunate enough to bypass the state's flagship led by a ghost ship coaching staff.

Encouragingly, Charlie Strong's first true homegrown Louisville class had three players drafted in the 1st round. They included: an unexceptional NFL measurement QB with good accuracy and leadership, a converted QB to DE pass rusher and an undersized hard-nosed safety drafted more for his attitude and physicality than outstanding physical attributes. Not a Jadeveon Clowney in the bunch.

It's called development.

This was achieved at a basketball commuter school that belongs to a conference I have to Google to call it by its correct name in a state where football ranks well behind basketball and horse racing in fan fervor.

I'll spare you a comparison of the resources Texas has at its disposal. The last regime was flat out stealing money. What a disgraceful desinence.

If they cared so much about the "kids", maybe they should have prepared them for their dreams.

Or graduated them.

National title odds:

@LVSuperBook: FSU 4/1 Oregon 5/1 Alabama 6/1 Ohio St 10/1 Auburn 12/1 Okla 12/1

@LVSuperBook: Mich St 20/1 LSU 20/1 UGA 30/1 USC 50/1 Notre Dame 50/1 Texas 60/1 Florida 60/1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BruceFeldmanCFB: Fmr 4-star OL Austin Golson is leaving #OleMiss to move closer to home & will walk on at #Auburn.

Can't base your school choice on a chick you fell in love with on your OV to the school. He should do well at Auburn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From CBS Sports a break down of the draft by conference:

Check out the full conference-by-conference breakdown below:

SEC — 49

ACC — 42

Pac-12 — 34

Big Ten — 30

Big 12 — 17

Mountain West —16

American — 12

Conference USA — 9

Independents — 9

MAC — 8

Sun Belt — 4

Last edited:
On the wayyyyy too early position ranking for the 2015 NFL Draft, I see that Denzel Perryman is the top ILB 
pimp.gif

Where am I beating my chest besides the facts that we produce Elite NFL talent, have great academics and would WASH your team?? :nerd:  Every time I post one of you Miami thots come out of nowhere talking slick and giving us a history lesson disregarding how irrelevant Miami Football has been on saturdays the past 10 years. Ya'll suck, deal with it and stop worrying about UGA. We straight.

TE Arthur Lynch - Dolphins 5th Rd
QB Aaron Murray - Chiefs 5th Rd
QB Zach Mettenberger - Titans 6th Rd
OG Dallas Lee - Falcons UFA
OG Chris Burnette - Bucs UFA
OT - Kenarious Gates - Bucs UFA
WR - Rantavious Wooten - Dolphins UFA
DL - Garrison Smith - Dolphins UFA
RB - Isaiah Crowell - Browns UFA

We didn't send much to the league this year funny guys. Murray will win a SB, Garrison Smith is a gem and our OL always perform better in the league...next year we sending enough stars for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom