2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Sandy Springs 
eyes.gif
 wouldn't shock me to see them both in Clemons

I just read a rumor that Marqise Lee's family is considering filing a claim against his injury insurance policy company for not willing to pay up after his later than expected draft slot.

"@BruceFeldmanCFB: This draft is heavy on Class of 2010 recruits. That year #Texas' signing class ranked 3rd nationally > #Horns have had 0 players drafted."

@FightOnTwist: Seantrel Henderson failed a drug test and quit his pro day. He was still selected before someone from the University of Texas.

Shows how crappy development of players were under Brown last few years.

Strong will change that, had 3 guys go in first from AAC.

That's wild about Texas.  It's not its purpose but that's a complete failure for program of that stature with the type of prospects they've brought in to not have a single player drafted.  

ACC had 4 players drafted in the top 14...
ACC! ACC! ACC!

Last edited:
I just read a rumor that Marqise Lee's family is considering filing a claim against his injury insurance policy company for not willing to pay up after his later than expected draft slot.
I thought you can only get the money if the injury you get ends your football career?

I thought you can only get the money if the injury you get ends your football career?

I guess you can negotiate round you're taken too? If we don't hear anything about it in next couple days then we'll know it's false.

Also of note Craig Loston, and Anthony "Freak: Johnson, Allen Hurns, and Stephen Morris all went undrafted

TE Arthur Lynch - Dolphins 5th Rd
QB Aaron Murray - Chiefs 5th Rd
QB Zach Mettenberger - Titans 6th Rd
OG Dallas Lee - Falcons UFA
OG Chris Burnette - Bucs UFA
OT - Kenarious Gates - Bucs UFA
WR - Rantavious Wooten - Dolphins UFA
DL - Garrison Smith - Dolphins UFA
RB - Isaiah Crowell - Browns UFA

We didn't send much to the league this year funny guys. Murray will win a SB, Garrison Smith is a gem and our OL always perform better in the league...next year we sending enough stars for everybody.

Not one of those bums will be in the league in 3 years. **** outta here. :lol: :lol:

:lol: at claimin Mettenberger.

I'm claimin Bridgewater for Miami then. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom