2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Campbell is gonna end up playing defense in college. I'm not happy that he decommitted but I'm not sure my heart could take watching our 5* WR consistently drop balls. Who knows? Maybe he'll figure it out.

Monday, February 24, 2014

FSU: Per source, Minnesota linebackers coach Bill Miller will join the FSU staff. Details coming...

Rutgers: Kyle Flood officially announced the hiring of Mike Teel and Michael Zuckerman as grad assistants.

Stanford: Per source, David Shaw has offered the defensive backs job to former Texas defensive backs coach Duane Akina. At this point, Akina has not accepted the job and will decide at some point during the next couple of weeks. David Shaw is willing to be patient despite the fact that Stanford begins spring practice today.

Nevada: CoachingSearch.com has confirmed that William & Mary defensive coordinator Scott Boone has accepted the defensive coordinator / linebackers job at Nevada.

San Francisco 49ers: According to Jason La Canfora, the relationships between Jim Harbaugh and general manage Trent Baalke is strained to the point that the two men are barely speaking, choosing to communicate almost strictly via email.

Bill Miller
THE MILLER FILE

Coaching Experience
2011: Minnesota - Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers
2009: Kansas - Linebackers/Co-Defensive Coordinator
2008: Louisville - Linebackers
2007: Western Michigan - Defensive Coordinator
2005-06: Arizona - Defensive Coordinator
2003-04: Florida - Associate Head Coach/Linebackers
1999-02: Michigan State - Defensive Coordinator
1995-98: Miami (Fla.) - Defensive Coordinator
1989-94: Oklahoma State - Defensive Coordinator
1986-88: Minnesota - Defensive Backs
1983-85: Nevada - Defensive Coordinator
1981-82: Drake - Defensive Backs
1979-80: Oklahoma State - Graduate Assistant
1978: Texas-Arlington - Graduate Assistant

Had to update you fools on that survey I posted awhile back. Here are some responses to some of the questions :rofl:

Where was the last place you went on vacation?
Your moms vagina

What motivated you to go there?
da yambs b
Dat yambz b

Who plans your vacations?
Yeezus

Define a successful vacation.
gettin fried neck dinners italian n herb cheese yambs
Getting yambz

What are the last five National Parks you visited?
my girls bush
All of dem b

NT wildin' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

So now that we know that Harbaugh was in talks to leave San Francisco to go to the Browns, does it make some of the Texas boosters claims that they could have had him and their anger at the Longhorns AD "rushing" the search and going with Chollie Skrong more legitimate?

Nice card to have whilst recruiting in So Fla

I know Mark Stoops used the "I coached Reed, Taylor, etc" card when he was @FSU
especially with ray lewis only being a 3 star recruit out of high school

you can sell him being coached up while he was playing in miami

i know if im a 3 star defensive lineman on the fence with a missouri offer im headed their for those reasons

Last edited:
i know why you're comparing them but if Braylon never amounts to anything, no one cares. Campbell comes in with all the physical tools and hype but can't catch, everyone is furious. Doesn't matter the school.

Todd McShay: "On tape, Michael Sam isn't a great player.  He can rush the passer some but is limited."

Wasn't he SEC defensive player of the year?  I'm guessing his film looks better than just some meh pass rush skills?  I only watched 3 or 4 Missouri games this year, so can someone fill me in how he won the award if he's just average?

Braylon was thinking he was a basketball and football player so he never hit any camps... Was a 3 star by the services because they never saw him... People from the area knew he was a beast and was underrated...

Back
Top Bottom