2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://deadspin.com/louisville-commit-arrested-after-allegedly-impregnating-1530936903?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow[/URL]"]
All it took was one official visit for this kid to pick up on the age old Kentucky tradition?
[/quote]Hhnnnnggg

Still think he's out of position and would have been a better RB in college...not too fond of his upright Running Style, or his vision, although that has improved from year to year.

Also was I the only one that didn't know Florida CB Jaylen Watkins was Sammy Watkins' older brother?

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://deadspin.com/louisville-commit-arrested-after-allegedly-impregnating-1530936903?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow[/URL]"]
All it took was one official visit for this kid to pick up on the age old Kentucky tradition?
[/quote]

just couldn't resist that low-hanging fruit, huh? :smh:

he'd fit right in with Petrino.

Damn Jojo Nicolas

fBnkv1K.png

Wow...

RIP smh

just couldn't resist that low-hanging fruit, huh? :smh:

he'd fit right in with Petrino.

:lol: These are the lengths that I had to go to in order to get you to post around here.

And smh I read a report that Jojo was in stable condition from a Miami TV station earlier today. Had to have been fake. RIP.

I read and heard the samething that he was in stable condition. Don't know what happened all of a sudden RIP.

The first report of JoJo passing away the day of the accident was false.

He then was upgraded to stable condition today and passed away today at @ 5pm. Anything can happen in a matter of hours even being in "stable condition"

R.I.P

Dude eyes couldn't have been on the road....at least he had a chance to fight for his life cause I know someone who got decapitated in a similar accident |I

From someone is on interstates like most of the week between job sites and school I never ever stay behind a big *** trailer. I don't care if I gotta push 120, I'm getting past his cab. Them dudes are reckless and are on the road for hours. I don't trust them for ****.

Awful news man. Awful.

canes forums saying golden's eyes bloodshot red in the hospital from the tears

very sad news , i really wish his family the best

RIP Jojo, I know a couple of dudes who went to Homestead with Jojo. Sad stuff man.

As soon as I saw the photo I wasn't optimistic 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom