2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Apparently Cavin is legit
gonna have to check him out

we've been so aggresive this off season with the offers

you think james coley has anything to with that? al adapting to the recruiting style down here is a great sign

I guess because the threat of serious sanctions are gone they're being aggressive on the recruiting trail, but Coley has proven to be an a great recruiter he kept the 14 class together as Yearby and Thomas were wavering and reeled in Kaaya.

Golden and Dnofrio(smh) haven't really adjusted to South Florida handlers, coaches etc... yet

I'm not sold on Coley as an OC.

Last edited:
are there drops concerns with him? im going off of his 2012 tape 
he'd be awesome in clemson but it looks like he's leaning towards florida right now ..doubt michigan is still in the picture
and like always fsu , usc and ohio state in the running

Yep, drops & body catches

& for recruiting its probably independent of the sanctions, just him entering the new age if recruiting

Doubt y'all were ever really gonna lose Chad. End of the day that music aspect was going to be the breaking point that schools outside USC can't compete with I'd think

Last edited:
Hope McNair doesn't settle and everything is released
[h6]Warren (LA)[/h6]
Garry,I just heard an update today that the briefs in the Todd McNair case have been submitted to the appeals court by both sides. If McNair were to win his trial (that's a big if) do you think the NCAA will restore the wins, the national championship and Reggie's Heisman?
[h6]Garry Paskwietz[/h6]
  (5:16 PM)

No, I don't think the NCAA would restore anything if McNair were to win the trial. In their minds, one would have nothing to do with the other, However, I still don't think it ever gets to the point of a finished trial. My thought, and the thought of many others, is still that the NCAA will settle long before any damaging info can come out.

Yep, drops & body catches

& for recruiting its probably independent of the sanctions, just him entering the new age if recruiting

Doubt y'all were ever really gonna lose Chad. End of the day that music aspect was going to be the breaking point that schools outside USC can't compete with I'd think
al approached recruiting here a little stubbornly and arrogantly , he's ...slowly...adapting

i do commend his out of state recruiting , which has been awesome..

Golden I think this year at least filled the DL help that is desperately needed. I think we have a strong 2015 class. Hope we land all the big time local talent. Doubt we get Gibson IMO.

I don't think Coley did a bad job. 1st year calling plays. I expected bumps along the way. Can't really expect masterful play calling either.

Who else did y'all land on the interior aside from Moten? was it just that 1 Juco kid who said he was gonna decommit then decided to stick and enroll in the summer?

Golden I think this year at least filled the DL help that is desperately needed. I think we have a strong 2015 class. Hope we land all the big time local talent. Doubt we get Gibson IMO.

I don't think Coley did a bad job. 1st year calling plays. I expected bumps along the way. Can't really expect masterful play calling either.
torrance gibson

tim irvin

jordan conkite

rj mcintosh

jason strowbridge

where all on campus yesterday

and emonee spencer just got an offer from auburn , golden offered him on junior day i think...definitely more aggressive

feels like emonee wouldnt have gotten an offer until the camps a few years back....and that kids gonna blow up in the next few months

as for defensive line he offered quentez johnson and sterling johnson , who i think is from your neck of the woods ...he seemed excited about it

from a article i came across

Last edited:
Alleged STA insider on Noles247 claims Devante Peete is all Canes right now, while Damon Arnette and Sam Bruce are heavy FSU leans

Sam Bruce is this years Quincy Wilson

So, the story is Malik McDowell's parents don't want him to go to Michigan State or Michigan because they want him to get out of the state to go to school because they don't think it's to his benefit to be close to home for school (whatever their reason may be -- it's from a parental stand point) but his dad is ok with letting him go to whatever school he feels most comfortable with, and now his mom is beginning to come around as he's stood strong on his position and refused to visit other schools.

So, the story is Malik McDowell's parents don't want him to go to Michigan State or Michigan because they want him to get out of the state to go to school because they don't think it's to his benefit to be close to home for school (whatever their reason may be -- it's from a parental stand point) but his dad is ok with letting him go to whatever school he feels most comfortable with, and now his mom is beginning to come around as he's stood strong on his position and refused to visit other schools.

No... Mom was upset with what she overheard Sparty players telling Malik about how things work within the program regarding academics... She doesn't feel its the best fit for him but seems to be coming around to the idea of him making his own choice... Dad has always said it will be Malik's choice on where he goes.

Back
Top Bottom