2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

They will definitely be a part of the rotation, don't see JuJu going both ways.

The only lock in the secondary is Cravens, but Seymour, Hawkins and McQuay made strides last year.

WR ranks are really thin, so I can see JuJu making an impact there.
Bryce gonna be USC's version of Juice Howard.

Adoree and Juju will play right away.  Juju might play both ways.  And on D I honestly think 3* Lamont Simmons could be the jewel of the class.  6'2" corner from Florida, runs a 4.5 and has a long wing span.

The only lock in the secondary is Cravens, but Seymour, Hawkins and McQuay made strides last year.

Mitchell coming off his RS tho and I really think farmer is going to have a break out year

heard the 24/7 reporter for A&M tried to get interview by cornering Steven Parker in the bathroom during his visit there :smh:

also this is a huge year for a&m football wise, need to prove it wasn't just manziel who got them relevant
Don't believe everything you read. That rumor was started by the children over at TexAgs (mods included). TexAgs reported Parker would commit when he got home from the official visit. Hamm at 24/7 said not true, he won't be committing. TexAgs backtracks and says "well he would have committed if it weren't for an incident with a certain reporter over at 24/7." Mods keep pushing "incident" and encouraging posters to run with it. The folks on TexAgs are pathetic.

Pretty sure the exact same rumor was being spread the year before too with a guy we ended up signing...

Adoree and Juju will play right away.  Juju might play both ways.  And on D I honestly think 3* Lamont Simmons could be the jewel of the class.  6'2" corner from Florida, runs a 4.5 and has a long wing span.

Mitchell coming off his RS tho and I really think farmer is going to have a break out year
We always think Farmer is gonna have a breakout year 
ohwell.gif

@00david00  @JUS3  @ooIRON MANoo   What do you guys think of Sark's decision not to have the players tackling in spring practice?

Can't be mad @ Rashaan Evans committing to Bama...schematically it's a better fit than Auburn 4-2-5

FSU's Oline Class >>>> Average size was 6-6 315 I believe

I like Georgia class also, loaded with star power

and of course Bama's class was ridiculous

What Freshman do you think will make the biggest impact on yall's teams?

Parrish, Mckenzie, chubb, michel, blazevich, fenteng

Last edited:
We always think Farmer is gonna have a breakout year :\

@00david00
 @JUS3
 @ooIRON MANoo
  What do you guys think of Sark's decision not to have the players tackling in spring practice?

I'm guilty of that :lol: but I got hope still.

As far as tackling in practice... man idk. We've seen both sides. Don't tackle and your team just doesn't look right, defense soft, offense not in rhythm/timing is off. But when we do tackle we get injuries we can't afford, not with our numbers.

Last edited:

Oregon fans react to Juju Smith announcement.  What did that one lady say? "Sark is gonna betray you?" "... misuse you?"

Edit

Oh.  "Sark doesn't know what to do with you!"

smokin.gif

Last edited:
heard the 24/7 reporter for A&M tried to get interview by cornering Steven Parker in the bathroom during his visit there :smh:

also this is a huge year for a&m football wise, need to prove it wasn't just manziel who got them relevant

I'm confident in Sumlin's system. Regardless, we're gonna have a first year starter at QB no matter who it is, with an awful defense that should be a little improved.

I'm not expecting to contend for a conference championship this upcoming year, but I think it's pretty unfair to judge Sumlin on this year alone.

I think no tackling in spring should be fine, since numbers will be low. I would like physical practices in summer camp when the freshmen come in. From what I've seen these past couple years with Lane, the years in which we did tackle in practice, there were better results on the field. Sark said he'll consult with Pete, Harbaugh, and Chip about running practices with limited tackling, so hopefully he can implement a good plan.

Last edited:
Billy Liucci is garbage. :smh: How does A&M continue to let him be a mouthpiece for the program?

i don't hate many people. but i think i hate him. dude is a legit creep. seen him roll up to NG stone cold sober just looking around. looked mad creepy

via SI.com
• Syracuse has lacked a definitive offensive identity since Donovan McNabb left in 1998. Greg Robinson failed miserably at installing a pro-style offense, and Doug Marrone tinkered with a bit of everything to varying degrees of success. In Scott Shafer's second season as head coach, offensive coordinator George McDonald plans to solve the identity crisis. "We're going to open it up on offense and go full-bore fast," McDonald said. "Like an Oregon, Texas A&M style of offense."

The Orange didn't have enough skill players to go full-throttle last season, but the Orange hinted at their offensive future by running 75 plays in a 21-17 Texas Bowl win over Minnesota. McDonald said there are nine offensive starters returning, including versatile quarterback Terrel Hunt, and a bumper recruiting class coming that will raise the tempo.

Syracuse adds an influx of speed, with four-star receiver K.J. Williams and three-star receiver Jamal Custis. (Three-star receiver Corey Cooper has already enrolled.) The cap was a commitment on Tuesday from North Miami Beach receiver Steve Ishmael, who picked Syracuse over Louisville, Cincinnati and Illinois.

Wow
Cy Miles is someone I expected to grow intro a 1st rounder

Hope he gets back on track.

**2015 recruiting bout to take off.**

"I'm so anxious"

@DreClark yeah I hear bout Mario but Dalvin one of them dudes who gets in the field and you have to find a spot for him every game

Last edited:
Adoree's requesting the #5 jersey.  Sark saying he'll consult with administration and Reggie before any decisions are made.

USC fans are irate Sark said he'd talk to "he who shall not be named."  I think all the Reggie Bush hate is silly 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
-Malachi Dupre sat by LSU offensive coordinator Cam Cameron on a flight from Louisiana to Los Angeles. Cameron was flying to California to recruit Adoree’ Jackson and Dupre was taking his official visit to UCLA. They talked to each other until Dupre fell asleep. Dupre said they planned it together. They had an in-home visit last Thursday, then went to the airport and took the same flight to L.A.

For FSU, on O its Rudolph he is the most college ready WR even though what he is now might be his ceiling. On D its Daub in my opinion he has the size needed and will be used to plug the middle and stop the run as his coverage skills seem to be a weakness

I also think Rudolph will make an impact, as will one of the Juco O-lineman, if injury occurs on the O-line...don't think Dalvin makes a huge impact but he will see PT...Pender is still gifted, and Ryan Green is no slouch....Don't think Daub makes a huge impact...would like to see him shed some of the bad weight he's holding...But on Defense I see Demarcus Christmas breaking into the line up, and also Rick Leonard, the 3-star DE, depending on how his frame begins to fill out in the summer

Adoree's requesting the #5 jersey.  Sark saying he'll consult with administration and Reggie before any decisions are made.

USC fans are irate Sark said he'd talk to "he who shall not be named."  I think all the Reggie Bush hate is silly :lol:  

I know bush ****** them up but man that #5 jersey is so damn legendary

Karlos Williams didn't enter right?

And by USC not letting anyone wear 5, aren't they honoring Reggie?

Karlos Williams didn't enter right?

And by USC not letting anyone wear 5, aren't they honoring Reggie?

That's why it's stuck in limbo. USC is big on history so a lot of people don't want the number reissued. At the same time it's not retired officially like all the other heisman winners, and probably won't be because of all that happened. Dude is still banned from campus :lol:

All the Reggie stuff is going back up as soon as the five year "stay away" window closes. Asking Reggie is a formality. They did the same thing for Darnell Bing when he made the request to wear #20, which was Mike Garrett's retired number, Garrett was the AD and gave the green light.

Ohio State did the same thing back in the day when Andy Katzenmoyer (remember him?) wore #45 for the Buckeyes.

Back
Top Bottom