2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

LSU produces a lot NFL talent he should just said that.

But we all know TV and Genron paid
Valentine says he picked LSU over Miami because LSU was more about business while Miami was like fun and games.

Deff paid he decommited and a week later he says his heart is with LSU lol it don't work like thay

Give Adoree Number 5?

btw just to add some drama, Jackson's LOI isn't in yet, word is his father won't sign it

from a reliable poster: "IF you watch announcement, he isnt happy at all, but he also made sure he stood up with Ajax during his announcement, yet nobody else felt they had to. Mom was estatic.

I think everything will be okay, but I still have too many reliable people mentioning exact dollar amounts, plane trips, promises, etc to his dad who has been in St Louis away from Ajax for three years."

Sark hasn't even mentioned him by name yet. Sources at SC say it should be resolved soon though

btw just to add some drama, Jackson's LOI isn't in yet, word is his father won't sign it

from a reliable poster: "IF you watch announcement, he isnt happy at all, but he also made sure he stood up with Ajax during his announcement, yet nobody else felt they had to. Mom was estatic.

I think everything will be okay, but I still have too many reliable people mentioning exact dollar amounts, plane trips, promises, etc to his dad who has been in St Louis away from Ajax for three years."

Sark hasn't even mentioned him by name yet. Sources at SC say it should be resolved soon though
Didn't pops want Vols? Tennessee isn't even in Adoree's final 2 or 3 for that matter. UF, UCLA.

Didn't pops want Vols? Tennessee isn't even in Adoree's final 2 or 3 for that matter. UF, UCLA.

supposedly pushed LSU hard after Vols were dropped

Wth did MSU do to make her so Anti-MSU
Pops and momma both wanted Malik out of Michigan. Ohio State then FSU.

She said something happened on the OV at EL. Won't specify on details. I believe there was rumored Sparty student/fan backlash afterwards.

She also added "social distractions." Wants Malik focused on getting to the NFL as a first-rounder.

Back
Top Bottom