2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm sure he'll open it all up. He's about to be like 22 years old once he's done at Blinn.

Blinn & Navarro would give a few D1 teams some numbers.
Have you seen the talent Kilgore will be lining up on defense? Derek David and Hoza Scott at the two OLB positions with Darrion Johnson at CB. Scott and Johnson would have been top 5 in the state this year, and David in 2012, if the off the field issues weren't there.

Davin Bush is Devin Bush's younger brother. Devin is the one w/ the son (He's only a Soph I believe)
That makes sense.

FSU with the gift conference schedule?  Bye before Clemson & Lville. 
mean.gif

Ha, ours just came out...at least we have SC State and a bye before FSU.  Still won't win.

Last edited:
Have you seen the talent Kilgore will be lining up on defense? Derek David and Hoza Scott at the two OLB positions with Darrion Johnson at CB. Scott and Johnson would have been top 5 in the state this year, and David in 2012, if the off the field issues weren't there.
Aaaaaaaaand now Hoza is gone from Kilgore.

Benny: Told you Holley would be a Gator. He's actively recruiting Lo Carter now.

Mike: Dupre will play with Trey Quinn.

Orrrrrr bye because pie.

Womp, I expect better from you Son
Coker can go where he wants at this point right? and play right away?

No, he doesn't have his degree yet

Charles Kelly named the new DC

Sal Sunseri given "Assistant head coach" title

When Kelly & Jimbo went to visit Marlon Humphrey earlier today I assumed it was to break that news to him 1st. Sorta like when Jimbo told Joyner that Stoops would be the DC before anyone else knew

Last edited:
Also, Adoree Jackson's gonna take his final Official Visit to USC on 1/31.

Sources say...

Last edited:
In a perfect world Coker stays until '15 and leads us to a third straight title..... :pimp:

I know I know ... but one can dream right ? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom