2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 24m
Respected personnel man in Mobile told me teams are starting to consider A&M’s Jake Matthews as a center. That could impact his draft stock. 

I've said it all year that Matthews is incredibly overrated as a tackle. 

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 24m

Respected personnel man in Mobile told me teams are starting to consider A&M’s Jake Matthews as a center. That could impact his draft stock. 

I've said it all year that Matthews is incredibly overrated as a tackle. 

:x if true.

Ohio State commit Demetrius Knox taking an official to UCLA last weekend of January.

Guess he wants some time at the beach before he commits to the Buckeyes.

1232988.JPG

:smh: @ flossing with a weak stack and a ninjahood civil war era pistol

UCLA about to close out with

Aaron sharp

Malachi Dupre

Kenny young

Rashaan evans

Bubba baker

Mattrell McGraw

Davon Godchaux

nthat.gif

To bad

Juju smith, Adoree Jackson, Bryce Dixon, Michael quick, Joe mixon and Damine mama don't see the light

Last edited:
UCLA about to close out with

Aaron sharp
Malachi Dupre
Kenny young
Rashaan evans
Bubba baker
Mattrell McGraw
Davon Godchaux

:nthat:

To bad
Juju smith, Adoree Jackson, Bryce Dixon, Michael quick, Joe mixon and Damine mama don't see the light

ESPN Insider got us favorite for Quick, his not coming? And you think we got a shot at Knox with that official at the end of this month?

Knox is a big game player. I don't think he'll flip when he's been actively recruiting for Ohio State since he verballed.

Last edited:

He played like one full season of HS FB right? Doubt it. No receivers ready to play immediately in this class other than Berrios and he's hurt
he's a little light for 6'3'' which is why i asked but his potential is crazy

assuming he allow's himself to be coached up , he looks like a natural..

ESPN Insider got us favorite for Quick, his not coming? And you think we got a shot at Knox with that official at the end of this month?

think he's a lock for OU...him and mixon are good friends and his cousin Hatari Byrd and his other good friend LJ Moore are both at OU

seems like a free trip to UCLA

I figured Knox was taking a free trip to California, can't say I blame him. Why not get what you can out of your recruiting phase?

My fault, I thought you were talking about Knox.

Last edited:
I figured Knox was taking a free trip to California, can't say I blame him. Why not get what you can out of your recruiting phase?

My fault, I thought you were talking about Knox.

all good, ucla got a great one in nate starks...it was either starks/mixon to OU then the other would go to UCLA

Derrick Griffin is going to Blinn Junior College. Academically, Blinn is basically a feeder junior college to Texas A&M.

Back
Top Bottom