2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

maybe JPs old lady has a point... he might be better off in athens (depending on his standards)

:stoneface: :smh:

If he's gonna cheat in Tallahassee he won't have a problem finding sorority girls in Athens. You guys really trying to insinuate that Athens doesn't have the female game on lockdown? Ya'll really need to head to Athens for a weekend. Seriously.

maybe JPs old lady has a point... he might be better off in athens (depending on his standards)

:stoneface: :smh:

If he's gonna cheat in Tallahassee he won't have a problem finding sorority girls in Athens. You guys really trying to insinuate that Athens doesn't have the female game on lockdown? Ya'll really need to head to Athens for a weekend. Seriously.

Shoot up in the club in every single bunny :pimp:

^Or maybe he meant to multi-quote but doesn't have it on?

I've learned not to debate with /15 heads, masters of misdirection. 
mean.gif
 @ "0regon went" 

Last edited:
2015 #10 CB Rico McGraw (#1 in TN) committed to the G tonight. 
pimp.gif
 Coach Pruitt offered him last night 
sick.gif
. CJP is the only one even on the defensive staff right now. Gotta go find a beast DL coach for Trenton Thompson asap.

JHC suspended for 1st 3 games next year as I suspected. All that talent gonna get lost in the shuffle 
mean.gif

We are still young back there. I like what I see from Shaq Wiggins and I am hoping Damien Swann has a bounce back year. Our Safeties have a long way to go. I think Quincy Mauger and Corey Moore at Safety suck. Tray Matthews couldn't stay healthy or out of the dog house but I think he will be good next year at SS. Need to see who will line up next to him. CJP got his work cut out for him especially with JHC out 3 more games. The talent is there and hopefully those boys will play with a chip on their shoulder. I do think Grantham's system didn't allow them to play fast as they were always thinking about where they were supposed to be.

Weed again.
mean.gif
He got hit with an automatic 4 game suspension. Was suspended for the Bowl so that was the first game.
What's y'alls DB situation looking like next year? If the talent's there, JP is gonna have those dudes balling
Talent on deck, we in there. I hope Langley reaps benefits more than anyone from JP. 6'1 CB Dude is crazy athletic, fast and fluid. Played Sammy Watkins really well in the opener (Swann was the one Sammy toasted) as a True Fresh then got benched for forever after Game 2 against USC because Bruce Ellington lit his *** up 
laugh.gif
 in his defense, he had 0 safety help.
Cardo, Galliard gonna flip?
Very doubtful. Richt and JP doing an in-home visit with him tomorrow and rumors swirling that Chris Wilson isn't taking the USC DL job and is staying in Athens. Lamont already got it yatted on his forearms 
nerd.gif

unnamed.jpg%3Fw%3D640

What have you guys heard as far as Chris Wilson staying/leaving

No one knows right now. Trying to get it figured out. Basically I think it is coming down to a family issue. He has a kid who is a High School prospect and they are just now settled in Athens. To bring them all the way to LA is a big move for them. I think that has got Wilson thinking a little bit because apparently his fam would stay in Athens if he actually takes the SC job. Now no one even knows if Richt and CJP even want him back as he's had one foot out of the door for weeks. Interviewing all over the place and actually accepting the USC job and bouncing when we really need him on the recruiting trail if he was staying.

Talent on deck, we in there. I hope Langley reaps benefits more than anyone from JP. 6'1 CB Dude is crazy athletic, fast and fluid. Played Sammy Watkins really well in the opener (Swann was the one Sammy toasted) as a True Fresh then got benched for forever after Game 2 against USC because Bruce Ellington lit his *** up :lol:  in his defense, he had 0 safety help.

Langley was :x in that South Carolina. My god he was getting roasted. I think he will bounce back though big time. Safeties made the CBs look worse though honestly. Our Safety play was absolutely ridiculous last year.

Safeties are very important in that scheme

Ido think Grantham's system didn't allow them to play fast as they were always thinking about where they were supposed to be.

Probably one of the best things JP & the D staff did was not to overwhelm the players w/ too much of the defense that would cause them to react slow. Found a good balance of complex & basic and just kept building.

Last edited:
What have you guys heard as far as Chris Wilson staying/leaving

No one knows right now. Trying to get it figured out. Basically I think it is coming down to a family issue. He has a kid who is a High School prospect and they are just now settled in Athens. To bring them all the way to LA is a big move for them. I think that has got Wilson thinking a little bit because apparently his fam would stay in Athens if he actually takes the SC job. Now no one even knows if Richt and CJP even want him back as he's had one foot out of the door for weeks. Interviewing all over the place and actually accepting the USC job and bouncing when we really need him on the recruiting trail if he was staying.

I see

DL coach has been a mess for the Trojans

Lupoi and his NCAA problems, then O not wanting to come back, Bo taking the job for a whole week, and now Wilson possibly staying at Georgia

Last edited:
I see

DL coach has been a mess for the Trojans

Lupoi and his NCAA problems, then O not wanting to come back, Bo taking the job for a whole week, and now Wilson possibly staying at Georgia

Just updated word that Wilson is firm in his decision to go to USC. Good luck to Coach Wilson. Good coach and recruiter. Pruitt will get to put his own staff together from scratch at UGA. He is the only defensive coach on the books right now :lol:

Talent on deck, we in there. I hope Langley reaps benefits more than anyone from JP. 6'1 CB Dude is crazy athletic, fast and fluid. Played Sammy Watkins really well in the opener (Swann was the one Sammy toasted) as a True Fresh then got benched for forever after Game 2 against USC because Bruce Ellington lit his *** up 
laugh.gif
 in his defense, he had 0 safety help.
Langley was
sick.gif
in that South Carolina. My god he was getting roasted. I think he will bounce back though big time. Safeties made the CBs look worse though honestly. Our Safety play was absolutely ridiculous last year.
Bryan Evans was rolling in his grave at Langley's USC performance. Safeties were indeed TRASH all year. You could see the front 7 progressing each game but that secondary was f'n terrible. Heard them dudes gave Lakatos a nervous breakdown 

They gotta nail the DL hire, Wilson is great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom