2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Coaches come, coaches go. No salt from me, Just won a natty. Impossible to be mad about anything CFB related :pimp:

Kelly might, who knows. Certainly wouldn't put it past him, only been in town for a year

Last edited:

its so funny how these same fans that praised this man 2 weeks ago are bashing him for making in what he felt like was a better move for himself and he got more money.........
where was all this when he was leading a defense to a natty title that night what about in the acc championship game?

maybe JPs old lady has a point... he might be better off in athens (depending on his standards)

Last edited:
its so funny how these same fans that praised this man 2 weeks ago are bashing him for making in what he felt like was a better move for himself and he got more money.........
where was all this when he was leading a defense to a natty title that night what about in the acc championship game?

Who said im bashing? The man left good for him. But I dont have to like the reason detailed in the podcast If true. Easy fam. And if she thinks a change of scenery is gonna end the temptations...sadly mistaken

Last edited:
Derrick Henry gone hold it dine :pimp:

Still don't know why Kenyan Drake was in the doghouse all year, his quickness is ridiculous, although he has had issues holding onto the ball

Outside of Henry I wonder who out of Tenpenny, Kamara, & Jones transfers

Who said im bashing? The man left good for him. But I dont have to like the reason detailed in the podcast If true. Easy fam. And if she thinks a change of scenery is gonna end the temptations...sadly mistaken
:smh: :smh: wasnt even referring to you dude dont be so quick to jump the gun......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom