2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
this 1 will not be limited to online this time
select nike retailers will get these like a true qs

drop shipment week of the release
25k-50k release numbers

Usual suspect nike.com ,fnl, ftl, fta and eastbay along with nike towns will get the biggest allocations

also those mom and pop shops and high end nike account botiques will also get allocations

Nov 29th is looking like the date....

Nike and JB are definitely gonna limit these if they do drop the 29 so for those who miss out on em their thinking u miss out on the bc3 u will grab the blk friday v

at least for launch expect low numbers but the final number will be closer to 100k like the wc3 after all the restocks 

sorry to ask,but may i ask what your source is?not specifically ,but what kind is your source?nike employee,c.e.o.,store manager or what?

12 years strong! still rock on the regular. still look good gotta paint the nike air cuz its fading away. hope they do release again ill take a few pairs for sure. hope its in store. it has to be if its black friday. if not then its a wrap. online is awful :smh:

View media item 565398

white on black or black on white?? :tongue:

Leave the Nike Air unpainted. They look :pimp: aged bro.

Cop these upcoming retro's and you're set for another decade :pimp: :pimp:

Damn, idk what it is but smthg abt that NA on the back makes these sh*t on the ones w/ Jumpman on the back..

These are one of those shoes where the Nike Air versus the Jumpman on the back make a huuuuge difference. You can get away with the Jumpman on 6s, 5s and to a lesser extent 4s, but not on 3s. Looks like a completely different shoe.

Last edited:
Damn, idk what it is but smthg abt that NA on the back makes these sh*t on the ones w/ Jumpman on the back..

^& that's what a lot of young beasts will say...the ones that a few years ago said they like the jumpman better & nike air will never come back...
you know who you are

Last edited:
We all knew the Nike branding was coming back it was just a matter of time. Cheap tactic by Nike to start raising the prices but genius

^& that's what a lot of young beasts will say...the ones that a few years ago said they like the jumpman better & nike air will never come back...
you know who you are

:rofl:

Same dudes that have all their rotation shoes online for the maximum tryna pass em as true NDS, same dudes that go thru all lengths & countless hours to secure a shoe RD to sell for an additional $40?

Oh the young beasts are so funny.

We all knew the Nike branding was coming back it was just a matter of time. Cheap tactic by Nike to start raising the prices but genius

hindsight is 20/20
a few years ago, a very good number of members on here voiced in many threads that they did not believe nike air was ever coming back
even sometimes insulting members who disagreed

the banned 1 release didn't even shut all of them up

now everybody knew it was coming back? - no way! this site's archives are a testament to back what i'm saying
like krs says 'i was there'

Last edited:

Same dudes that have all their rotation shoes online for the maximum tryna pass em as true NDS, same dudes that go thru all lengths & countless hours to secure a shoe RD to sell for an additional $40?

"Who taught you how to do this stuff??!!!"

"You dad! I learned it from watching you!"

hindsight is 20/20
a few years ago, a very good number of members on here voiced in many threads that they did not believe nike air was ever coming back
even sometimes insulting members who disagreed

the banned 1 release didn't even shut all of them up

now everybody knew it was coming back? - no way! this site's archives are a testament to back what i'm saying
like krs says 'i was there'

I'll admit, I was one of the people who didn't believe it was coming back. It just didn't seem clear as to why, considering as to how they were making a buttload off Jumpman Air anyways. Although I don't remember bashing other members over anything as immature as that.

I'm one of the people who doesn't care for the Jumpman or Nike Air, but I would love to have it. Its something that definitely brings nostalgia, so I will get them if available.

But I most definitely didn't sleep on the 2011 III's, I love the Jumpman version too.

I really hope these are a true qs available at nike retailers.. It would make it that much easier. 88s where an epic fail. I'm still salty #retailordie

Two pairs if the money is right. If not then I will grab 1 pair and grab a second pair down the line at resell prices.
Nah son. It looks like it won't have that shiny leather. That warrants 2 pairs.

A lot of us gave up hope. I mean they phased them out in 2001/2002. Its been 11 years.

People see resell prices for Doernbechers, Tokyo 23s, Cork Lebrons etc and hope for a klling. But since resellers are not part of the sneaker culture they have no idea how to tell which shoes will have a high resell value so they cop them all. :smh:

this 1 will not be limited to online this time
select nike retailers will get these like a true qs

drop shipment week of the release
25k-50k release numbers

Usual suspect nike.com ,fnl, ftl, fta and eastbay along with nike towns will get the biggest allocations

also those mom and pop shops and high end nike account botiques will also get allocations

Nov 29th is looking like the date....

Nike and JB are definitely gonna limit these if they do drop the 29 so for those who miss out on em their thinking u miss out on the bc3 u will grab the blk friday v

at least for launch expect low numbers but the final number will be closer to 100k like the wc3 after all the restocks 
Didnt know the WCs were up to 100,000 no wonder the resell prices dropped dramatically. Not much more than the 2011 WCs on eBay.

Leave the Nike Air unpainted. They look :pimp: aged bro.

Cop these upcoming retro's and you're set for another decade :pimp: :pimp:

I agree. Leave the NA unpainted

Last edited:
roll.gif

I really could care less bout the NA, only thing that makes the older ones better is the quality of the leather imo. The WC3 88's were a step up compared to the other recent drops, wonder how these will be..

I understand the purpose of limited shoes but for certain releases they could easily up the production count and still sell out.
Especially now that everyone wants a pair of jays. This is one of those releases.
The playoff 11s restocked like 6 times and sold out each time at $185/pair not counting tax.
With the production numbers supposedly around 500,000 pairs
that's a lot more money than just making 100,000 and having resellers collect all the money that they didn't.
There's no reason why they couldn't do the same for these, charge what they did for the wc3s and still sell out.
But they probably won't because their team is comprised of geniuses.
No you obviously don't. And i can already tell you wouldn't accept the reasoning. Arguing with the business illiterate is pointless, so no need.

But you should pitch your idea to Nike's marketing team since you know better. Please record and upload it. I wish Ye did when he pleaded for the Yeezys to be GR. Would probably be the funniest reaction vid on the net.
1. You can't tell **** when you know nothing about me or my education. So you can chill with that. Your mama never told you that when you assume you make an *** out of you and me?

2. I'm always open for discussion. That's the purpose of an internet forum. It's not like I'm stating my opinion, calling anyone who disagrees ignorant and telling them I won't waste my time on them. I have nooooo problem admitting when I'm wrong. So hit me with some reasoning instead of a ******** cop-out response.

3. I never said they should make unlimited pairs of every shoe they ever released. If I had then I could understand your condescending response. But I didn't. I said they could up the production numbers on these, charge the same price as the 88s, still sell out and laugh all the way to the bank. 100k isn't bad but they could up it to 200-250k and still sell out within an hour. Tell me they wouldn't. And as long as they manage to at least go 5 years without releasing them again, the nostalgia factor won't be affected. **** they released them 2 years ago and even without nike air on the back it still would've sold out this time. And before that I think it was 2008 they released them and people were still anticipating them in 2011, so they don't even have to wait 5 years. I understand why they won't make it more available. Anyone who has ever purchased any limited item understands. I'M SAYING THEY COULD AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID. That's all.

Did anyone here even take a basic econ or business class?

I'm not even going to get into this, cuz last time I did people were flaming me for understanding basics. Those of you who did know exactly the point of limited shoes.

Nike's marketing team is comprised of geniuses, that's why.
Asks if people have taken a basic class on economy;

Doesn't know that marketing is different for everything.

1. You can't tell **** when you know nothing about me or my education. So you can chill with that. Your mama never told you that when you assume you make an *** out of you and me?

2. I'm always open for discussion. That's the purpose of an internet forum. It's not like I'm stating my opinion, calling anyone who disagrees ignorant and telling them I won't waste my time on them. I have nooooo problem admitting when I'm wrong. So hit me with some reasoning instead of a ******** cop-out response.

3. I never said they should make unlimited pairs of every shoe they ever released. If I had then I could understand your condescending response. But I didn't. I said they could up the production numbers on these, charge the same price as the 88s, still sell out and laugh all the way to the bank. 100k isn't bad but they could up it to 200-250k and still sell out within an hour. Tell me they wouldn't. And as long as they manage to at least go 5 years without releasing them again, the nostalgia factor won't be affected. **** they released them 2 years ago and even without nike air on the back it still would've sold out this time. And before that I think it was 2008 they released them and people were still anticipating them in 2011, so they don't even have to wait 5 years. I understand why they won't make it more available. Anyone who has ever purchased any limited item understands. I'M SAYING THEY COULD AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID. That's all.

We'll then I am sorry. But yes it would be nice if they made em in GR numbers. If what Trapper is saying is correct it shouldn't be an impossible cop like the Royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom