2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pairs of 88s from this year had different production dates. I think in factories they produce the left and right shoe separately in different time periods. 
My pair of 88 also had different production dates also , I was told that one shoe didnt pass quality control and was paired with another single shoe in which the other also didn't get pass quality control

Dang so much chipping going on in here on a lot of old and new retros.
Of all my pairs that I wear from time to time, have no chipping at all. This goes all
The way bck to my early NA retros. Especially my NA BLCK CEMENT III 's have no chipping
at all I evev wore them last year for my Sunday city league game on all star weekend.
only thing wrong with them is the NA on bck is smeared, and the white on the side mid
Sole is slightly yellowed.

It's like this news is bittersweet to me. Damn you JB and your ability to please me too soon!

Last edited:
laugh.gif
:lol:

but seriously, those Oreos are garbage. Black Metallics would have been a much better black friday release. Hell even Blackout 5s would have been a much better choice
cant wait for NIKE AIR V'S!!!!!!

Can't wait. Was done for the year until white/infrared vi's come out in 2014. If these do come out with 'nike' on the soles instead of 'jumpman' I'll be getting at least 2 pairs. Then I'll make my move for the white cement '88s since I expect people will sell their pairs. Black based colorways hold more value over white based colorways.
You make no sense.

Online release on Black Friday? Or In-store Black Friday release?

The last BC-III release was a Black Friday drop and it was so easy to get 3 pairs (for me)...
Then a month later the Concords dropped and suddenly everyone became a "sneakerhead" overnight.
Thought it woulda died down by now, but nope, I'm Still dodging the NewJacks.
:nerd:

Yes the CDP 3's are cracking some for sure but not enough for me to break out the 2011s . I'll gladly sell the '11s for Nike air 3's. can't wait!!

Dammit, imma see if i can hold out undsing em til these drop then and if by some miracle i cop these, them cdps are on the market otherwise i guess imma just had to deal with the un avoidable

I got the 88 WCs so these will be a welcome addition to the collection! Favorite Jordan III.

I will keep my WCs on Ice in case I miss out and someone is willing to pull the trade. If I get it without having to pull the trade then I will customize my WCs

Last edited:
was hoping for a metallic 5 b friday release
but maybe patience is a virtue & nike does both 'primaries' each year, 2014 being white/black-cement & black/cement grey 4s, 2015 5s, etc...still with no metallic 5 this year tho?...we'll see i guess
Huh?

The last BC-III release was a Black Friday drop and it was so easy to get 3 pairs (for me)...
Then a month later the Concords dropped and suddenly everyone became a "sneakerhead" overnight.
Thought it woulda died down by now, but nope, I'm Still dodging the NewJacks.
nerd.gif
couldnt have stated that any better. I walked in and grabbed 2 for myself and one for my girl during the black friday chaos at the mall and it was a breeze. If these drop, it will be CHAOS at the mall trying to get them amongst all the other black friday shoppers. In any case, Im still going in 
devil.gif

Kept my 88's on ice and decided to keep them as trade for a little bit and ended up trading for Doernbecher 3's so I need these!

Hope they don't release these in the middle of the day like the WC. That was just ridiculous and inconvenient to say the least.

I actually wouldnt mind that happening again at all. Was able to grab 2 pairs off FNL. Plus if its during school keep some of the kids away

Everyone these days has a "connect" thats knows something lol

90% of the time its an employee at a footlocker or finishline

If these release will they be online only? Which retailers will get them? Price? Probably around 200$ huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom