2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ball was off Jackson BUT they could not call it that way because he was fouled. On replay they saw they missed it so how could they reward LA with the ball? Good call... CP3 = Choke Artist

We deserved to lose this one. Up by 7 with 40 seconds left. Can't blame it on a couple bad calls. It's the playoffs. You don't give up that lead.

Reggie Jackson was fouled, although it was off on him, officials gave the ball to OKC to make up for it. I don't think there's a problem on that one.

Westbrook getting the foul call that Curry didn't get in Round 1.

So much shenanigans at the end.
laugh.gif

The ball definitely looked like it was off Reggie Jackson.

That said CP3 had some brain farts at the end of that game.

Westbrook carried OKC tonight like LeBron carried Miami yesterday.

The reggie Jackson call was terrible, however, I need to see a replay of cp3's first clutch TO. It looked like he was trying to flop before getting stripped

That's exactly what he was doing. Dumb ***. That's your point God though. He hit RussI that attempt too.

ball was off Jackson BUT they could not call it that way because he was fouled. On replay they saw they missed it so how could they reward LA with the ball? Good call... CP3 = Choke Artist

So you compound a missed call by blatantly blowing another one? Oh boy, that logic :lol:

Now we're giving props for refs calling the wrong calls on purpose to make up wrong calls that they called prior? 

I can't with this league anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom