2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

i believe the key to tonight's spurs/blazers gm is who can score more pts. if the spurs have more by the end of the fourth/regulation, then they will get a W and a 1-0 lead in the series
What if the Blazers score more point's by the end of the fourth do you think that the Spurs can still win?

Last edited:
if yall are actually betting, both of yall should paypal a trusted 3rd party now, and he can give the winner his pay at the end of the series, to avoid someone backing out.

gambling is illegal. paypal could freeze your acct
take that talk somewhere else, NT could be shutdown if it starts allowing gambling

Ben Gordon though ?

I'm saying though...

Don't disrespect Real Deal Beal like that...

Who got the best backcourt in the nba right now :nerd:

C'mon son. Right now at this very moment? Is that a real question?

BealWallInterview.png
I thought they'd be too young to hand the crown to already.. Maybe in another year or two. But when I think about it I can't really think of another backcourt duo id rather take.. Maybe splash bros cause they got that nickname

Last edited:

if yall are actually betting, both of yall should paypal a trusted 3rd party now, and he can give the winner his pay at the end of the series, to avoid someone backing out.

take that talk somewhere else, NT could be shutdown if it starts allowing gambling

Wise man. I'll DM you @Ballerific703

nah dont even use DMs, go somwhere far away to your illegal stuff. leave NT out of this

ya been reported, anyways

Last edited:
He's got one of the best shooting strokes in the league. He's learning to do it now, but if he can get to the line more consistently, there is no reason for him not to average over 22ppg next year.

Oh...how many other PGs in the league can give you this?

giphy.gif

This is part of the reason why I have no problems putting him as one of the best PGs in the league. He gives you such an advantage on defense.
Cliff Paul would have never crossed halfcourt, just watching Ariza and Nene do their thing. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
 @ Wall

Last edited:

Wise man. I'll DM you @Ballerific703

nah dont even use DMs, go somwhere far away to your illegal stuff. leave NT out of this

ya been reported, anyways

Normally I don't care, but shut up dude.

Plenty of people have bet on here in the past. PayPal not freezing no damn accounts for sending 50 as a gift. Plenty of well respected NTers have wagered before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom