2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.gif

Flawless. Repped

I don't think arizas missed a 3 yet. And I like the fact he hasn't took a heat check 3 yet hes not forcing them up just taking them when he's open.

Wall got that sixth sense for him in the corner too.

Last edited:
Ariza has turned into a good dependable role player.

The Wizards always have a real balanced scoring spread amongst their starting line-up.

I distinctly remember now you were the one on Kyrie's jock. 

Dont even like kyrie but he's every bit the player that lillard is and lillard is getting heavy praise right now (deserving so)

Kyrie'e team really clouds how good he is and he's starting to become underrated a bit. Srs

My first half thoughts:

Our defense and rebounding has been OUTSTANDING. Can't really find anything to complain about, other than letting Luis ******* Scola keep them in striking distance.

The pace will determine the outcome of the series. Case in point: when Andre came in, and the pace slowed down, Indiana had a 7-0 run and got the lead. Soon as John comes back in, we go up by ten.

While John was out, Nene carried us out there. Nice to see him continue this play from last series.

BB, John, and Trevor are cooking. Let's keep it up fellas! More from the bench too!

pacers playing selfish
need to make that extra pass and trust your teammates
They need to let Roy post up and dominate. They holding him back, don't wanna see him shine.

Nah but seriously, if the shots aren't falling what can they do? No reliable offensive threat outside of PG

Last edited:

I distinctly remember now you were the one on Kyrie's jock. 
Dont even like kyrie but he's every bit the player that lillard is and lillard is getting heavy praise right now (deserving so)

Kyrie'e team really clouds how good he is and he's starting to become underrated a bit. Srs
He was the most overrated player at the start of the season and the media darling, all because the media wanted to make him out to be Cleveland's next Lebron. I had a feeling he was overrated, and watching him from start to end of the season only strengthened that belief in my mind. 

He only has talent, not NBA skills

Last edited:
Damn at MCW leading rookies in points/assists/rebounds. :pimp:

Just goes to show how weak this class is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom