2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice this was the only series that ended without the winning team going over to shake hands with their opponents? KG bolted for the tunnel faster than a fat kid looking for a smartie.

******* classless KG, I thought all these old dudes had "maturity".

I hate seeing some of my long time favorite players turn into douches and ******* overtime. Wade, KG, Dirk are the most notable ones.

I wasn't for sure if Lowry flopped or got shot from behind in call of duty.

You saw that too :lol: ? Lowry had already been blocked for like 2 seconds, THEN decides to throw his head back.

Anybody else notice this was the only series that ended without the winning team going over to shake hands with their opponents? KG bolted for the tunnel faster than a fat kid looking for a smartie.

I hate seeing some of my long time favorite players turn into douches and ******* overtime. Wade, KG, Dirk are the most notable ones.
Dirk?????

Even though the Spurs are struggling to beat the 8 seed Mavs, i still think they are going to the Finals

Dirk?????

Yessir to Dirk. He's been *****ing and whining ever since he won a ring. You would think he DIDN'T win one :lol:

the only reason Garnett left early is cause the man has no gas left in the tank. been playing for nearly 20 years

Even though the Spurs are struggling to beat the 8 seed Mavs, i still think they are going to the Finals
Seeding be damned, I said from the minute this Memphis Dallas Phoenix thing started that I didn't want to play these guys

If basketball gods exist, they'd make the spurs lose. Plzzzzzzzzz [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] can't stand them

That's a flagrant

That is a flagrant

Where was this Manu last year

That's a flagrant

That you refs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom