2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
flagrant

we get it dejuan, you tryna prove something. but this extra curricular nonsense is not needed :smh:

Salute to Toronto. Great atmosphere for the game and props to showing out for your team after a heartbreaker. I love seeing **** like that.

Respect.
pimp.gif

***** please. You're a bigger fan of the Knicks than you are the Nets.
laugh.gif

Quiet as hell the entire game and you only pop up after your scary *** PG got bailed out. Congrats.
Your off season thread is that way ->

Enjoy.

I was watching the game papi. Sorry.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

BUT

Dwill
mean.gif
You have 8 posts in that thread and zero in the Nets joint though.

Anybody else notice this was the only series that ended without the winning team going over to shake hands with their opponents? KG bolted for the tunnel faster than a fat kid looking for a smartie.

******* classless KG, I thought all these old dudes had "maturity".
I hate seeing some of my long time favorite players turn into douches and ******* overtime. Wade, KG, Dirk are the most notable ones.
First time I've EVER heard someone say something negative about Dirk as a person.
laugh.gif

Dirk could start up the new Nazi party tomorrow and he'll forever be cool in my book for 2011.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Not eem gonna watch this trash. You gonna take the number one seed to game 7 and get blown out?? Thanks Dallas. Now I have to hear spurs talk for one more week. :smh:

^it's not about that (going for the or making a play on the ball) anymore. if there's contact, it's gonna be called a flagrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom