2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't get what I'm saying.

I just think it's ridiculous that a 5 year 60 M is given to a dude who isn't a coach or a player. I don't care who the team is or who the person is.

millions of people struggling out in the USA and this old **** gets paid 12 million a season to do what? Try to make the Knicks relevant again? Team has 0 chance of winning a title in his 5 years unless the Heat and Pacers planes crash.

:rofl: :smh:

just sad.

that's all.

proceed.

Would you be saying this if he took over the Cavs ?

Absolutely not.

I would be pumped because of the name but I, along with many others, would still LOL at that contract

Relax guy.

dont matter tho. He'll probably be coaching the Lakers next year anyway :lol:

Last edited:
I would be pumped because of the name but I, along with many others, would still LOL at that contract

Relax guy.

dont matter tho. He'll probably be coaching the Lakers next year anyway :lol:
Phil ain't coaching again. He's too old for that bruh.

I would much rather see Memphis push a San Antonio or Memphis (fingers crossed they get to LAC) than Phoenix win one game against either one.

Relax guy.

dont matter tho. He'll probably be coaching the Lakers next year anyway
laugh.gif
you're just being dumb on purpose now. is that your schtick? is that the vibe you're intentionally giving off here? 

Last edited:
?

You're dumb if you thought Phil going back to coach the Lakers was a serious post by me. Hence the :lol: after.

or you referring to something else.

just because cleveland is scientifically the worst city in the world, doesn't mean you have to bring the rest of us down!

it would be close. hawks won one of their 3 games, lost 1 by 4, and lost 1 by 10. pacers win in 5.

pacers bulls/wiz could be a close matchup.

heat would sweep the bobcats, then a matchup against the raptors/nets could be interesting. heat would take the raptors in 5, but i could see brooklyn taking them to 6 or 7, maybe even knocking them off.

Last edited:
Dat Western Conference 1st round :x :smokin

If the Clippers do play the Warriors, Imma try to cop a ticket at Staples Center

Can we just make the eighth seed in the East a team of the best players on non-playoff teams? Like just throw out Drummond, Millsap, Melo, Afflalo and Rondo. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom