2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
another note on hibbert. he scored 10 or less in 43 games last season out of 79 he played in. let me remind you, he is 7'2 and 300 pounds.

Roy Hibbert with 4 points and 5 rebounds today...he has alot of shining moments, but he has WAY too many of these games.  I dont recall the last time Dwight had a game like that.
today was the pacers 14th game this season. it's the 8 time hibbert has failed to score 10 points.
he isn't asked to score. that's not his role on the team. and they look plenty successful just the way they are playing 

Just saw the NBA highlights for MIA/PHX, Lebron
sick.gif
Lebron is meh but damn who's that dime piece in your avy?

Roy Hibbert with 4 points and 5 rebounds today...he has alot of shining moments, but he has WAY too many of these games.  I dont recall the last time Dwight had a game like that.
today was the pacers 14th game this season. it's the 8 time hibbert has failed to score 10 points.
he isn't asked to score. that's not his role on the team. and they look plenty successful just the way they are playing 
I would have to agree with you immensely if I didnt have to watch his struggle post moves 15 times per game

Lakers need to tell nash to reconstruct his contract and give up half that money. hes making 10 mill next season :x :smh:

I would have to agree with you immensely if I didnt have to watch his struggle post moves 15 times per game

another note on hibbert. he scored 10 or less in 43 games last season out of 79 he played in. let me remind you, he is 7'2 and 300 pounds.

when he can't score, not that he isn't scoring, that he can't score it's "he doesn't need to score for them to win".

when he destroys udonis haslem, chris anderson, joel anthony, and chris bosh, he's the best center in the league with the best post moves and yadda yadda yadda

Yes, the Lakers should tell another player to give up half his salary, fresh off giving Kobe 50 million for 2 years.

That should go swimmingly.

Last edited:

when he can't score, not that he isn't scoring, that he can't score it's "he doesn't need to score for them to win".

when he destroys udonis haslem, chris anderson, joel anthony, and chris bosh, he's the best center in the league with the best post moves and yadda yadda yadda
The defensive stopper that is Nikola Pekovic held him to 4 points and 5 rebounds....now are yall gonna try to convince me that they dont need him to rebound either?  

What's going on with Bradley beal?

Don't need someone else hurt.. Especially this early in the season

Last edited:
That's the world's most perfect hairline. Even Keith Sweat is envious.

A 7'2" 300 pound guy whose not asked to score? Aiight, guess he'll beat on Robin Lopez and Patrick Patterson until Wade and Lebron takes his lunch when it counts again

Last edited:
the Pacers, for as good as they are, STRUGGLE to score at times.  If Hibbert could score as well as he thinks he can, he would be asked to score

Lakers need to tell nash to reconstruct his contract and give up half that money. hes making 10 mill next season :x :smh:
not possible. They can waive him and stretch that payment owed to him over a number of years though using the stretch provision

They goofed givnig Kobe all that money though. I would have given him 10 mil over 5 yrs, then told him be looking out for a FedEx package tomorrow in which there would be a check for 30 million. You're not bringing in 2 max guys now until Kobe retires. Plan should have been to get Love first, then Kobe retires, and you can pursue Westbrook in 2016 (his contract goes til 17 but Presti doesn't let players reach free agency so if RW doesn't extend early, he gets traded). I think if you can get Deng this offseason for 8mil a yr or less you do that too. Put a bid out there for Bledsoe, probably fail, so have Nate Rob or Ben Gordon in mind, Gortat and Blache, I'd be extra active preparing for when Kobe retires.

Yes, the Lakers should tell another player to give up half his salary, fresh off giving Kobe 50 million for 2 years.

That should go swimmingly.

They have enough to sign a player for the max, and as long as they sign gasol and nash after they sign that "max player" they can keep all the pieces they want

That's the world's most perfect hairline. Even Keith Sweat is envious.

A 7'2" 300 pound guy whose not asked to score? Aiight, guess he'll beat on Robin Lopez and Patrick Patterson until Wade and Lebron takes his lunch when it counts again

He isnt asked to score unless he is playing the heats anemic front court, cause then he can miss 4 shots and get 4 boards in easy succession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom