2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one ever thought Brandon Roy was the saviour of basketball or his city. His fans didn't have unrealistic expectations.

Everyone is laughing at bulls/rose fans not drose himself.

Thats why your panties are so bunched up.

And drose cashed out, never has to work another day in his life.

He should just chill out and open five guys and make apps like gilbert
Don't quote me you skirt

Didn't read all of the recent pages, but can someone explain Rose being out for the season?  He tore his meniscus right?  My old roommate tore his meniscus and was snowboarding again 6 weeks later.  Yet Rose, who has world class doctors and the ability to have it worked on/rehab all day every day is out for like 6+ months?

I dont get it.

They said it's very tricky. There's a few different type of injuries and they don't know until they open it up. Some can heal in weeks, others almost a year. I don't think they'll say too much about Rose's injury.
Wait, so it wasn't a meniscus tear after all?  I thought they announced that it was?

I'm sure things can get tricky, but I have never heard once in my entire life someone needing at least 6 months for a meniscus tear.  If there was another tear in there, fine.  But the trickiest meniscus tear in the history of the world shouldnt take 6 plus months.

They said it was a meniscus tear. Russell Westrbook had a tear and needed 6-7 months to heal and they said maybe even another operation happened. Ron Artest was back in weeks. I don't know enough to say but I know they said the MRI isn't as clear as once they open him up and look. They said it could be worse, possible ACL but I don't think the Bulls will even disclose any information.
Artest had his removed. You can be back in as little as 8 days in that circumstance, but it isn't recommended for younger players because you end up going bone on bone sooner. Westbrook (and Rose) had their's reattached and takes longer to heel but last longer

No one ever thought Brandon Roy was the saviour of basketball or his city. His fans didn't have unrealistic expectations.

Sorry for having expectations?

Don't quote me you skirt is probably the funniest thing I've seen :rofl:

I don't know what happened to Rose but they did say he could come back in a couple of months but would be on a minutes restriction. I don't think it's worth it. Makes sense to shut him down and hope for the best next season.

Derrick Rose plays basketball for a living. It's his job. Now for the past 2 years, he cannot do what he does for a living because of uncontrollable circumstances.

So in that regard, it is sad. How hard is that to comprehend?
This. Even if it happened to a dou*** canoe like Barnes, it would still be sad. But Drose is so humble, you just can't help but feel bad for him as a person and not just as a bball player

Don't quote me you skirt

/thread

Don't quote me you skirt
View media item 668213

bulls fans are so sensitive lol. U ever think people make the jokes because we know how hurt your gonna act and all the essays talking about how hes a good kid and how his moms make gumbo every Thursday. News flash, if it was lebron, same jokes, kobe same jokes, durant, same jokes. Look in the mirror man, get your selves together, hes done life goes on.

bulls fans are so sensitive lol. U ever think people make the jokes because we know how hurt your gonna act and all the essays talking about how hes a good kid and how his moms make gumbo every Thursday. News flash, if it was lebron, same jokes, kobe same jokes, durant, same jokes. Look in the mirror man, get your selves together, hes done life goes on.

I got to agree, I mean I understand why it's sad that he's injured. But Bulls fans on here always went too far with 1. Their overblown claims of how good Derrick Rose is and how they were going to beat Miami , and 2. Their borderline weird relationship with Rose off court, calling him "Pooh" and the most wonderful little boy they'd ever seen in their whole lives and whatever

What gets me is that Derrick is a good young man. Doesnt get caught up in dangerous situations. Hes very humble and works tremendously hard. Loves his family and city dearly. And yet, people want to crack jokes and mock Bulls' fans when he gets seriously hurt.

And I know "Bulls Fans" have some kind of reputation for being cocky and stuff, but those clowns need to come inside the Bulls season thread, find the REAL Chicago Bulls fans, and see how realistic and smart we are. And yes, our season is over.

I love my Bulls more than anything, but I've never gotten caught up in claiming titles and stuff. Yes, I though my squad could beat Miami or Indiana, but I've never talked trash because I know those other teams are talented and hungry as well.

But some people like to kick others while we're down. Not sure what kind of lives you clowns have, but it is what it is...

and yea, i'm talking to you CLIFFORD SMITH, i'd love to buy you a plane ticket to the crib...come talk all that stupid reckless trash you're always spewing in front of the very people you constantly aim at....clown.

At least you were right about your New Jersey Nets dominating the East..............oh wait......
you are the lame of all lames.  You wanna confront him over DRose jokes?  the **** kinda clown *** **** is that?

So fans can't act upset? We emotionally invest time in the team and we're babies because we can't move on the day our star player is ruled out for the season? Right.

I got to agree, I mean I understand why it's sad that he's injured. But Bulls fans on here always went too far with 1. Their overblown claims of how good Derrick Rose is and how they were going to beat Miami , and 2. Their borderline weird relationship with Rose off court, calling him "Pooh" and the most wonderful little boy they'd ever seen in their whole lives and whatever
Harsh but kinda true. "Pooh" don't give two poos about these NT'ers rushing to his corner

im trollin because a "superstar" was avg 16 & 4, let that be kobe when he comes back,......
u will see phil pics and ****** talking about how hes done in no time. But wait he isn't humble and doesn't love his family, he should've been a good kid

Didn't read all of the recent pages, but can someone explain Rose being out for the season?  He tore his meniscus right?  My old roommate tore his meniscus and was snowboarding again 6 weeks later.  Yet Rose, who has world class doctors and the ability to have it worked on/rehab all day every day is out for like 6+ months?

I dont get it.

Depends on if the meniscus was repaired or removed. Depends on where the repair is. Medial meniscus is the white zone part which gets little to no blood supply=less healing. Also depends if the tears were vertical, horizontal or 'bucket tears'

Also I'm sure you while your friend may snowboard well, more likely than not he snowboards recreationally. I bet he'd probably take his time more if he was counted on to snowboard professionally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom