2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to the legit Clippers fans out there.. no shame in losing to OKC in my eyes. I'm sure losing in the 2nd round is a disappointment, but OKC is a tough matchup.

Certified deserves to feel terrible :lol:

And I'm happy that Boost's team lost to Westbrook :lol:

Can't believe the Thunder got it done. Sorry Spurs. Sorry NTers that been saying how "perfect" the Spurs are. Okc is about to expose a part of that game that isn't perfect. Spurs going home in 5
Not saying the Spurs are perfect or unbeatable, but what is OKC going to expose?  And how?  
Spurs can't even begin to guard, run or matchup with Okc. "Youth" doesn't hurt either. Poor Spurs!
I see you're in OKC.  Makes sense. 

Hopefully this ends the CP3 is better than Tony Parker talk. Dude can't get out the 2nd round to save his damn life. That is all.

While the Clippers play an exciting brand of basketball,

its also quite dishonorable. 

Now they can deal with that Sterling thing,

and stop adding prestige to the franchise own by that ****.

Julius F. Wrek

Truth be told, I don't think half of you even know why you were rooting against the Clippers.

i do

I hate the way CP3 and Blake flop, foul, and play. PERIOD! i dont want to basically see cheaters win. are they both good players? hell yea, as much as i dislike them i can admit they are VERY good players. some of the best in the game.

and another reason is Clippers fan on NT

:pimp:

Hopefully this ends the CP3 is better than Tony Parker talk. Dude can't get out the 2nd round to save his damn life. That is all.
Not saying he is or isn't better than Tony Parker, but him not getting out of the 2nd round is a stupid argument for why he isn't.

A lot of good teams in the West, definitely no shame in losing to the Thunder. Good series, now it's what we've all been waiting for. Spurs-Thunder is going to be dope. Heat-Pacers... not so much.

Can't believe the Thunder got it done. Sorry Spurs. Sorry NTers that been saying how "perfect" the Spurs are. Okc is about to expose a part of that game that isn't perfect. Spurs going home in 5
Not saying the Spurs are perfect or unbeatable, but what is OKC going to expose?  And how?  
Spurs can't even begin to guard, run or matchup with Okc. "Youth" doesn't hurt either. Poor Spurs!
I see you're in OKC.  Makes sense. 
Has nothing to do with that. Just the truth.

I had OKC going down to CLippers. I was wrong. No homer stuff over here man. I'll leave that to the common NTer boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom