2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]466009573493452800[/MEDIA]"]
Donald Sterling to Anderson Cooper: "I think you're more of a racist than I am."
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) May 13, 2014

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]466011408388202496[/MEDIA]"]
Donald Sterling: "The players don't hate me, the sponsors don't hate me, the fans don't hate me, the media hates me."
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell)

May 13, 2014

[/QUOTE]
[/quote]

This guy is full of gold, pure gold

darren rovell  ‏@darrenrovell 
Donald Sterling on Magic Johnson: "What kind of guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then catches HIV?"
Okay I clears read something else.
laugh.gif

Yikes. Tell me how u really feel
Naw, there is definitely a quote of Sterling from that AC interview where he says s

"Did you apologize to him?" Cooper asked, according to a CNN transcript.

"If I said anything wrong, I'm sorry," Sterling responded. "He's a good person. I mean, what am I going to say? Has he done everything he can do to help minorities? I don't think so. But I'll say it, he's great. But I don't think he's a good example for the children of Los Angeles."

He doesn't think the owners are going to vote him out. I agree. I don't think they will get 3/4 vote if they don't have to make the vote public.

Top 10 Chalmers with an open lane to dunk. I really, really need the heat to play a good center already. Please give us a finals rematch.

This BK crowd fake as hell booing Bron and then cheering every time he dunks. :lol:

It's made up of pansy Knick fans who decided to cross over because they're from Brooklyn and a bunch of hipsters :lol: you'll rarely see Net fans from NJ who can actually tell you who Kerry Kittles was :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom