Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
...Jay at the game...

Got some foundation on that left eye? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Julius F. Wrek

Cant believe Nets don't use Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz "Uptown Anthem" at all during the games...wackest game DJ in America if that song doesn't get played before during or after

How awkward was the conversation between mike brown and the cavs front office though..

Getting fired for a second time. :lol:

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 
Donald Sterling on Magic Johnson: "What kind of guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then catches HIV?"

Okay I read something else. :lol:

Yikes. Tell me how u really feel. I shocked sterling didn't call magic gay as well

This is what I was referring to.

In the interview with CNN that will air Monday, Sterling says he's talked to Johnson twice since the audio recordings became public and is asked if he apologized to the former Los Angeles Lakers star.

"If I said anything wrong, I'm sorry," Sterling tells CNN in the interview. "He's a good person. I mean, what am I going to say?"

However, Sterling added a dig at Johnson as well.

"Has he done everything he can do to help minorities? I don't think so. But I'll say it, he's great, but I don't think he's a good example for the children of Los Angeles," he tells CNN.

Last edited:
Donald Sterling in a public interview is the same as Donald Sterling in a private conversation.

Shocking.

And people were putting on a cape for this man huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom