2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall gotta turn down on those mid range J's.

Man if Gortat, Booker, and Nene weren't there to clean up that mess, there's be bricks all over the floor :x

Hopefully his consistency gets better over this summer. His confidence is there. Now we just need the execution.

I never thought Kyrie was better than Wall...or a top 5 pg.

But I will say it's funny how ya'll build these ****** up just to tear them down. Ya'll create these wild expectations for players and then turn on them the INSTANT they don't fulfill them.

90% of this board was on the Kyrie bandwagon and now everybody hoppin off. Chances are...if he plays elite ball and the Cavs make the playoffs next year...the same people are going to have convenient amnesia.

I never thought Kyrie was better than Wall...or a top 5 pg.

But I will say it's funny how ya'll build these ****** up just to tear them down. Ya'll create these wild expectations for players and then turn on them the INSTANT they don't fulfill them.

90% of this board was on the Kyrie bandwagon and now everybody hoppin off. Chances are...if he plays elite ball and the Cavs make the playoffs next year...the same people are going to have convenient amnesia.

Really though.

Kyrie isn't better than Wall off top because he only plays one side of the ball but he's on a terrible team with a bad coach and he's 21, people need to ease up.

Kyrie is a beast. One of my favorite guards. He's just not in as good of a situation as Wall and Westbrook or Liliard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom