1) Kendrick Perkins
2) Chuck Hayes
3) Chris Bosh (on offense)

The Chuckwagon :pimp:

Last edited:

0/4 in upsets today

hope we can go 1/1 tomorrow with a mavs win

no one cares about the nets and raptors
i think most people would prefer to see Nets vs Heat. no?
i guess 5 games is better than 4

brooklyn vs miami battle for most people in seats at tipoff will always be interesting
Very disappointed in those brooklyn crowds, especially after game 1 against the Bulls last year. That atmosphere was electric.

I thought Brooklyn was on their way to having one of the better HCAs in the league, but I guess the fans just showed up cause that was the first playoff game ever for Brooklyn.

Maybe they should do the "blackout" theme every playoff game like they did in that game. Try to recreate that atmosphere.

Last edited:
Great playoffs, hopefully the Warriors will continue to do well these coming years. We got big expectation for next year.

Mark Jackson finished his 3rd year as HC.

Doc Rivers didn't get out of 1st round until 9th season as HC
Yea, in the '07 offseason Doc gets blessed with 2 HOFs complemented by the greatest defensive mind in the league on his staff & people forget that he was on his way to being fired from Boston. The '08 C's were known for their defense. Thibs was solely responsible for those schemes.

C's fans were not enamored with Rivers AT ALL before Ainge brought him more help than any other coach in the league in '08.

Mark was missing his starting center & was still a few possessions away from winning the series. he even showed his ability to adjust by starting Dray instead of trying to make it work with JO. Give him a break.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, any word on D'antoni to the T'Wolves?

Would love to see him with Rubio & Love.

Seems like the best fit for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Y'all think Washington can take da pacers?

Look at how nene manhandled Noah

I can only imagine what he Finna do to hibbert :lol:

Last edited:
Mark Jackson finished his 3rd year as HC.

Doc Rivers didn't get out of 1st round until 9th season as HC
Yea, in the '07 offseason Doc gets blessed with 2 HOFs complemented by the greatest defensive mind in the league on his staff & people forget that he was on his way to being fired from Boston. The '08 C's were known for their defense. Thibs was solely responsible for those schemes.

C's fans were not enamored with Rivers AT ALL before Ainge brought him more help than any other coach in the league in '08.

Mark was missing his starting center & was still a few possessions away from winning the series. he even showed his ability to adjust by starting Dray instead of trying to make it work with JO. Give him a break.

I don't get why this is even an option. He's improved the team every season he's been there. Iggy went to GS because of Mark Jackson. He's part of the reason players want to go to the Warriors

Last edited:
Oh yeah, any word on D'antoni to the T'Wolves?

Would love to see him with Rubio & Love.

Seems like the best fit for everyone involved.
That P&R magic would be amazing with MDA there.

It'll be interesting though, every PG D'antoni has had at least had serviceable scoring and shooting ability.... Rubio is severely handicapped in that area

I was gonna say the same thing. The fast paced offense and pick and rolls with Rubio and Love would work amazing but they need Rubio to be able to hit some 3's once in a while atleast.

But hey MDA had Kendall Marshall looking like CP3 some nights coming straight out the D-League.

It'll be interesting though, every PG D'antoni has had at least had serviceable scoring and shooting ability.... Rubio is severely handicapped in that area

He had to deal with K marshall for most of this season and even made marshall look like a star in a few games hahaa

He had to deal with K marshall for most of this season and even made marshall look like a star in a few games hahaa
Marshall was shooting the lights out from deep for a little stretch too 
laugh.gif

It's hilarious that you can sub in McHale or Scott Brooks name in this and not skip a beat :lol:.

What exactly do the Warriors do going forward as far as player upgrades?

:lol: Jackson is way better than Mchale tho

The coaching situation needs to be taken care of first and foremost. But as far as players, Mostly younger players getting better like Barnes, Klay, and Green. Need a center to anchor the defense since Bogut can't stay healthy and JO probably retires. Give Festus more burn. Find a good backup for Curry.

Last edited:
KD is going to feast on the Clippers.  Tony Allen ain't walkin through that door

whatever helps you sleep at night 8)

rockets gone

memphis gone

warriors gone

spurs next (or dallas) either one gone is good 8)

I missed the games last night but Mark Jacksons really gonna lose his job? What a shame man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom