2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public perception on KD is changing. Bottom line you gotta make that free throw.

Applause to Crawford for fixing the scoreboard, that's on OKC's clock operator for "icing" KD.
What if Memphis didn't know they didn't have any fouls to give? What if KD missed, OKC got the offensive rebound & MEM fouled?

Public perception on KD is changing. Bottom line you gotta make that free throw.

Applause to Crawford for fixing the scoreboard, that's on OKC's clock operator for "icing" KD.
What if Memphis didn't know they didn't have any fouls to give? What if KD missed, OKC got the offensive rebound & MEM fouled?
Ding Ding Ding this all makes a lot of sense.

laugh.gif

Joey Crawford is a jerk and a terrible ref. Yelling at the folks at the scorer's table like that was uncalled for but what can you expect from a guy that yelled at a ballkid?
#neverforget
Huge anti-Spurs guy here.

Can't stand them, especially the Bowen/Manu Spurs.

But THAT... I remember watching and THAT... was ridiculous. Watching that clip takes me right back to that game, seeing it live, standing in my kitchen like "For WHAT?! For... THAT?! He was... he was laughing! Wooooooooooowwwwwwww."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom