2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really torn this year.

I'm a Lebron fan, so him getting his 3rd would be pretty awesome and important.

But I just don't know if I can take anymore of this "OKC can never win without Westbrook" talk. And something about OKC winning the championship as Russ averages more shots than Durant is just too awesome to pass up
laugh.gif
im in miami and as much as im ready to burn rubber on 103 st , im lowkey rooting for okc lol 

Toronto shouldn't have won that game.

Same way Grizzlies shouldn't have won last night.

Players with egos, let that stuff go man, win at all cost, busters

The **** you mean "shouldn't have won"?

THEY DID WIN. Should haves and could haves are irrelevant

if okc somehow did win the championship with westbrook taking more shots and scoring more points they would still find a way to give kd the mvp and crown him best player in the league

Demar has the most glamorous role on the team as the end of shot clock/ isolation scorer, so I understand why casual veiwers interpret him to be the best player.

He played pretty poorly, until the last couple big shots, he was particularly awful on defence, you had Jason Kidd drawing up plays for Alan Anderson to go at him.

But I assure he is not the best player.
Nope he scores the most so he's the best

As a OKC fan the chance of them winning a ring with Westbrook taking more shots than KD is damn near zero.

You can't be the #2 option and take more shots than the #1 option...& you're the damn point guard. It makes no sense.

SHould haves and could haves dont matter....

Doesn't mean that it still shouldn't have happened though

A few good decisions by Westbrook, or Scott Brooks pulling him for a few, and Thunder win

DOesn't matter though

Why even compare Westbrook & Wall? Why can't we say Westbrook is good at ______ and J Wall is good at _______?

As a OKC fan the chance of them winning a ring with Westbrook taking more shots than KD is damn near zero.

You can't be the #2 option and take more shots than the #1 option...& you're the damn point guard. It makes no sense.

It's really not this black and white though. It's not just "Westbrook taking more shots than Durant, he's a point guard so he shouldn't be taking more shots than durant" it honestly isn't that simple at all that's why I call this lazy criticism. There's a reason why Westbrook ends up taking as many or more shots than Durant on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom