2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are average 20 win lakers regular season tickets twice as expensive as a behind the bench hawks playoff ticket :x

move the team to seattle already
Even though the Lakers suck this year, somehow their regular season tix are as expensive or more than a Clippers playoff tix :smh:

how are average 20 win lakers regular season tickets twice as expensive as a behind the bench hawks playoff ticket 
sick.gif

move the team to seattle already
Even though the Lakers suck this year, somehow their regular season tix are as expensive or more than a Clippers playoff tix
mean.gif
how expensive are lakers clippers tickets when clippers are the home team?

is this the cheapest way to watch the lakers in la?

No, the most expensive way is to watch the Lakers/Clippers now. Even if it's a Clipper homecourt, they jack up the prices. Cheapest of Lakers tickets is when they play some scrub team like the Bucks. Even then, they only shave off the prices for like 5-10 bucks less.

No, the most expensive way is to watch the Lakers/Clippers now. Even if it's a Clipper homecourt, they jack up the prices. Cheapest of Lakers tickets is when they play some scrub team like the Bucks. Even then, they only shave off the prices for like 5-10 bucks less.
yeah i figured, its cost me like 300 for midlevel seats vs non playoff teams

Went to Lakers-Kings game where they made like 19 3s earlier this season it was $80 for 300 nosebleeds :x

Went to Lakers-Kings game where they made like 19 3s earlier this season it was $80 for 300 nosebleeds :x
Sounds about right.
I only go to preseason games since they slash the price in half.
I went to a Clipper preseason game where I sat at the lower level for only 25 bucks, and I was only 6 rows away from courtside. It was beautiful :smokin

its probably cheaper to pay for plane tickets to atlanta and sit behind the bench when the lakers come to town than to go to a lakers game at staples 

I've only been in the lower bowl once at a heat game, when wade came back from his shoulder injury against the bobcats I can't remember how much they were but since the big 3 came tickets are just outrageous you can't even sit I'm the lower bowl unless you got money really. Last year I payed 450 for 2 nosebleeds for game 2 in the finals.

I've only been in the lower bowl once at a heat game, when wade came back from his shoulder injury against the bobcats I can't remember how much they were but since the big 3 came tickets are just outrageous you can't even sit I'm the lower bowl unless you got money really. Last year I payed 450 for 2 nosebleeds for game 2 in the finals.
:rofl: **** that

I would only consider that if it was the clinching finals game. Even then I'd probably stay at the crib

Last edited:
crazy how big market teams sell out at 10X the price when small market teams are probably willing to do unspeakable things to fans just to get them to sit and watch in the arena

crazy how big market teams sell out at 10X the price when small market teams are probably willing to do unspeakable things to fans just to get them to sit and watch in the arena

tru
i almost dropped $450 on 2 tix bulls v indy close to the end of the season :x

Well, when you think about it it's just one in a long series of things that is obscenely expensive in NY, LA, SF compared to everywhere else.

Everything in Memphis & Oklahoma is probably dirt cheap.

Well, when you think about it it's just one in a long series of things that is obscenely expensive in NY, LA, SF compared to everywhere else.

Everything in Memphis & Oklahoma is probably dirt cheap.
thats true

i payed more to watch jr smith play the shanghai sharks a couple years ago than it costs to go to a hawks playoff game 
roll.gif
sick.gif

its probably cheaper to pay for plane tickets to atlanta and sit behind the bench when the lakers come to town than to go to a lakers game at staples 
Or go to detoilet where they hand out free tickets :lol:

Pistons dont hand out free tickets.

they are still pretty high IMO even on the resell market. was trying to cop some courtside or 2nd row. people asking $700+ :smh:

Last edited:
:rofl: **** that

I would only consider that if it was the clinching finals game. Even then I'd probably stay at the crib

It wasn't even game 2 it was game 1 my mistake game where tp hit that lucky *** shot so I spent 450 to watch my team lose plus 20 for parking and gas to drive to downtown Miami. It was probably around 500 lol. Should have just stayed home

Maybe because it was finals games but I've been to at least 3 Heat games and have gotten lower bowl for less than $100 the day of, ppl don't want to go to the games. Even got Heat-Lakers tix for the low this year and that's usually the highest priced regular season game of the year.

Last edited:

man, I remember when the Kings were good in the early 00s and the ticket prices were insane 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

even regular season tickets were pricey  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom