2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake hosting the ESPYS......
indifferent.gif

I did enjoy him as host on SNL. That's what probably got him the ESPYS gig. But it's the day after the baseball all star game, no one gives a **** 
laugh.gif

Where in that post does it show butthurt?
I clearly see me LMAO!
lol Keep going child

The heat are soft, yet have beat every "TOUGH GUY" team out there, and won 2 rings while doing so. lol
Reputory-

#1 he typed LMAO so he's laughing, not butthurt

#2 he called you "child" so he is a mature adult, not 12

Get it right bro.  Stop going at my dude UnchartedDrake he is lmaoing all the way to the bank with Bron Bron.

Last edited:
vogel pulling a pop and sitting them boys out. wonder if adam silver gonna fine him and the pacers organization :lol:

obviously trolling occuring in this thread, wonder if mods gonna give him a timeout from this thread :lo

julius wrek julius wrek I was gonna post up that article with the Broussard one but I decided against it :lol: especially the direction this thread is going, didn't wanna toss more wood into the fire.

Man, I used to root for the Heat to win it all just so I can watch this thread burn and see posters get hurt about Lebron winning.

I think it's time to stay neutral on the Heat now 
mean.gif

vogel pulling a pop and sitting them boys out. wonder if adam silver gonna fine him and the pacers organization
laugh.gif

obviously trolling occuring in this thread, wonder if mods gonna give him a timeout from this thread :lo
I like the move from Vogel.  They got to do something major to re-calibrate, this seems like it could be a step in the right direction.

Time to hit the panic button Heat....w/o Dwade being healthy you ain't coming out the East let alone win the Title #ThePressureIsOn

vogel pulling a pop and sitting them boys out. wonder if adam silver gonna fine him and the pacers organization
laugh.gif

I like the move from Vogel.  They got to do something major to re-calibrate, this seems like it could be a step in the right direction.
Idk, I think it's too late. They definitely got Vogel fired already 
laugh.gif

So you're a cavs fan, pretending to be a Mia fan, telling people and jumping onto other teams?

EL OH EL

Never change, and never ever change

Wonder if Drakes gonna have one of those nfl leather jackets with all teams and those unk nba jeans on when hes hosting

People legit think Vogel will get fired? Most of the team's problems seem like they have nothing to do with him

anything less than a ECF game 7 is a failure for that team. they are trending downward in a historically bad eastern conference.

sorry, but this is the NBA today. look what happened to lionel hollins and george karl

anything less than a ECF game 7 is a failure for that team. they are trending downward in a historically bad eastern conference.

sorry, but this is the NBA today. look what happened to lionel hollins and george karl
Well firing Lionel Hollins was a mistake.  And the Nuggets have fallen off big time since Karl left, no matter what you think of him overall.

Larry Bird wasn't crazy about Vogel from the jump. Maybe he won't be so quick to show him the door, but this does fall under him to a certain degree. For better or worse he gets the blame for this one. 

Basketball related question: Do the clippers have a real weakness right now aside from health going into the playoffs?

If healthy, I can't pinpoint what weakness they have. They are pretty good defensively (lead by DJ), have the coaching, have the star PG, Blake Griffin's ascent, Crawford and collison provide the bench scoring, Matt Barnes is proving me wrong right now, I mean...what would you say is their weakness aside from "They have to prove it in the playoffs?"

Last edited:
KD's streak, which went from Winter to Spring:
A couple notable things from it:
  • Averaged 34.8 points on 51.5/39.5/86.5 with 7.0 rebounds and 6.1 assists in 39.3 minutes
  • Had 29 30-point games during it
  • Had 11 40-point games during it
  • Had two 50-point games during it
  • The Thunder went 27-14 during it
  • Within the 25-point streak, Durant also had a 12-game 30-point streak that likewise ended when Durant sat the entire fourth quarter against the Nets
  • Durant sat seven fourth quarters
  • He had 14 double-doubles and two triple-doubles
Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom