2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition of Tyson Chandler

Offense- Set a screen and hope for an allyoop, if not, he tips the ball out to the three point line every time, never seen him grab it with two hands and go up with it. He looks like a stick.

Defense- Hopefully get a block because he is a stick and gets chewed up in the paint, also runs like dumbo the elephant.
Exactly. He just slaps the ball back and hope it gets to a teammate.

The nerve of this dude. As if hes a complete player himself or even close to it. He cant score the ball on his own.

Definition of Tyson Chandler

Offense- Set a screen and hope for an allyoop, if not, he tips the ball out to the three point line every time, never seen him grab it with two hands and go up with it. He looks like a stick.

Defense- Hopefully get a block because he is a stick and gets chewed up in the paint, also runs like dumbo the elephant.

chandler a fake #bully

Not sure if srs

very serious

he never dominated the way he should have (offense and defense)

he never bothered to develop his game the way he could have

he never took care of himself

missed a ton of games

dude should have been right up there with Jordan with the physical gifts he had

Noah said to Melo "Look, you could go to LA, but if you want to win a ring, if you want your legacy to be about winning, come to Chicago."

Melo's response "I've been watching you guys, I admire how hard you play, I admire how hungry you are. Oh, and by the way, my son's favorite player? DRose."

This is from one of Broussard's "sources" so it's probably inaccurate.

Noah said to Melo "Look, you could go to LA, but if you want to win a ring, if you want your legacy to be about winning, come to Chicago."

Melo's response "I've been watching you guys, I admire how hard you play, I admire how hungry you are. Oh, and by the way, my son's favorite player? DRose."

This is from one of Broussard's "sources" so it's probably inaccurate.
:rofl:

Not sure if srs

very serious

he never dominated the way he should have (offense and defense)

he never bothered to develop his game the way he could have

he never took care of himself

missed a ton of games

dude should have been right up there with Jordan with the physical gifts he had

The 2000 and 2002 Finals performances were about as dominant as I've ever seen.

Shaq
pimp.gif

Most dominant big man to ever play the game.
Wilt Chamberlain?

Kareem?

I always felt Shaq was a bit of a disappointment honestly
I say dominant in the sense in the force that he was in the prime.

I don't say he was the best.

The goat center is Kareem IMO

I've heard Brett Brown is smitten over some Wiggins for what it's worth. Wants a guy he can coach up and sees him as the perfect fit in his uptempo offense. Figures my team would go after the guy I was trashing for more than half this college basketball season. I still have hope in Wiggins, I just want him to stay aggressive consistently. Not trying to draft a guy in the top 3 picks that just wants to be "another guy".

even that force doesnt match peak kareem or wilt
lol

Shaq is the most fear and the most dominate player the league has ever seen.

Wilt was doing his damage in a very watered down league, Kareem wasn't as dominate as the Shaq Diesel. Don't me wrong Kareem put up the stats and won, but he didn't do it like Shaq just dominating all the opposing centers or bigmen in his prime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom