2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

besides amare and stat, the knicks went 7/43

alien.gif

edit: Melo and stat
"I wish I was on a different team..I wish I was on a different team…."

Mark Jackson, you're really telling me you couldn't use Bazemore? He's been showing some nice things from day 1 since arriving in LA. I fail to believe he couldn't be doing the same thing for the Warriors instead of that black hole Jordan Crawford.

sounds ironic but the stage seemed too big for blazemore in GSW...there's no pressure for him in LA with that carousel of a backcourt they're currently playing with.

The other thing that is amazing is that folks saying Bron can't shoot and all he does is drive and go to the line. Is jumper has been on point lately and is 3 pointers

sounds ironic but the stage seemed too big for blazemore in GSW...there's no pressure for him in LA with that carousel of a backcourt they're currently playing with.

There's no pressure for anyone on LAL this season. It's one big try out for contracts next season.

jackson tried making him play point, but he is not a pg
Jordan Crawford isn't a point guard either.
Stage too big? Jackson never let him play to prove that. There's no pressure in LA but he's still showing the scoring punch he showed all throughout Summer League. Of course he wouldn't be putting up 20 point games but there's no reason he couldn't be putting up 10 point games with regularity. Especially with the other scorers on that team.

i had a feeling baze was gonna shine in dantoni's system
just go out there and play and not worry about being yanked if you make a mistake. still dont know why he was running backup pg duties in GS

Jordan Crawford isn't a point guard either.

Stage too big? Jackson never let him play to prove that. There's no pressure in LA but he's still showing the scoring punch he showed all throughout Summer League. Of course he wouldn't be putting up 20 point games but there's no reason he couldn't be putting up 10 point games with regularity. Especially with the other scorers on that team.

I agree. Said it a few pages back but because Jackson never played him, I did not know he was that capable of an offensive player. I've seen him in the summer league but I didn't pay much mind to it.

But man he's been pretty impressive in LAl. He actually has some ability. Can shoot it a bit, really long and athletic, and can play with the basketball a bit. Interesting to see what happens with him going forward.

******* Lamarcus Aldrige man

You have Wesley Johnson on you and you're shooting fadeaway jumpers? :smh:

I'm saying...can't even get the ball. LMA, you are taking yourself out of the best PF conversation with this kind of stuff.

for as much as i criticize him, props to boogie. had a couple calls against him where i usually expect him to go have his mental breakdown, but he kept it all in check and is having himself a ball game. congrats kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom