2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 2009 draft happened again who do you guys think would be taken #1?  Curry? Griffin? Harden?

Well, let's see...Griffin had an amazing rookie year, drew sell out crowds to Staples for Clippers' games, caused the franchise to finally be taken seriously and was basically the reason CP agreed to be traded there. So yeah, I'm pretty sure they'd still go with him.

If the 2009 draft happened again who do you guys think would be taken #1?  Curry? Griffin? Harden?
Well, let's see...Griffin had an amazing rookie year, drew sell out crowds to Staples for Clippers' games, caused the franchise to finally be taken seriously and was basically the reason CP agreed to be traded there. So yeah, I'm pretty sure they'd still go with him.
Read my response to the other guy. i have no doubt LAC would still chose Blake, but that wasn't the way i meant the question to be, i should have made that clear my bad

Last edited:
His prime is gonna be :x

Andre Drummond is flying under the radar slightly with all the (deserved) Anthony Davis hype. How many 20 year olds are putting up 15-20+ rebound games consistently? There are gonna be some young beasts in the league in a few years

AD/Giannis/Drummond if healthy will all be dominating for the next 10 atleast

All physical marvels

Read my response the other guy. i have no doubt LAC would still chose Blake, but that wasn't the way i meant the question to be, i should have made that clear my bad

In that case, you should have just said, "who's the best player from 2009 draft?" Either way, I'm still going with Griffin.

Read my response the other guy. i have no doubt LAC would still chose Blake, but that wasn't the way i meant the question to be, i should have made that clear my bad
In that case, you should have just said, "who's the best player from 2009 draft?" Either way, I'm still going with Griffin.
Yea i should have lol, i've just seen the question worded like that before so i rolled with it

09 is shaping up to be a very solid draft class... grifin harden curry holiday thornton meeks d green budinger ty lawson and demar... solid *** players.

Who hasnt had career highs vs Bobcats :lol:
The last three 55+ point games in the NBA have come against Charlotte. Lebron 61, Melo 62, Deron Williams 55.

And they have Indiana next. PG goin for bout fiddy

Who hasnt had career highs vs Bobcats :lol:
PG goin for bout fiddy kids

A Kobe vs Lebron debate is about to happen yay

i know the NBA is a business, but could these ene-bea jerseys be any more half assed??

would be much more interesting if they put the actual spanish-translation of teams' names.

los reyes would look a lot better than "los kings"..just sayin

i know the NBA is a business, but could these ene-bea jerseys be any more half assed??

would be much more interesting if they put the actual spanish-translation of teams' names.

los reyes would look a lot better than "los kings"..just sayin
roll.gif

its almost seems like Spanish people would probably be offended by it the way they just half *** it as if to say "Yea just throw Los or El somewhere on there and boom its spanish"

Reactions: HIM
They didn't mention the 1 L Kobe took at that time either.....and?
The 2003–04 NBA season was the 58th season of the National Basketball Association. The season ended with the Detroit Pistons defeating the Los Angeles Lakers 4-1 in the 2004 NBA Finals.
On June 17, 2008, after a rough 26-game journey, the Boston Celtics won their record 17th NBA Championship with a six-game NBA Finals triumph over the Los Angeles Lakers.

Mark Jackson, you're really telling me you couldn't use Bazemore? He's been showing some nice things from day 1 since arriving in LA. I fail to believe he couldn't be doing the same thing for the Warriors instead of that black hole Jordan Crawford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom