2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers almost traded Collison & Barnes for Felton & Shumpert, before the Shumpert knee injury the night before the trade deadline

:x

SI NBA ‏@si_nba 4m
Report: Thunder's Kendrick Perkins to miss six weeks with groin strain http://wp.me/p16NvV-gHi

Wow, that's significant. Adams isn't ready yet although he's a far superior athlete. His hands and finishing aren't far enough superior to Perkins either as they should be. As much as I dislike Perkins (or moreso the contract Presti gave him and the minutes Brooks gives him), our defense isn't the same without him. 0-4 without him thus far in fact. Adams still doesn't understand angles defending the pick and roll for one and lets the guard turn the corner on him running downhill ewvery time and get to the basket plus he fouls at an amazing rate. Perkins body just fails him at this point, but he understands how to be in the right place and positioning/rotations.

I'm just going to assume mrs Felton found out something she didn't like about ray (probably another woman) and tried to plant the strap on him out of spite.

Or she knew he was illegally owning a strap and turned it in to the police
It wasn't a problem before.

He faces 23 years. His people gotta get at her.
what exactly do you mean by get at her? intimidate her? hurt her? kill her?

that's sure to make things better. yep

How does him owning a gun put anyone in danger? We all know Felton can't shoot. And let's not talk about him having it for "defensive" purposes.

I could probably score a layup on a drive to the basket against K. Love.

If I missed he'd be in rebounding position to collect that stat, though.

True but he would also give you a quick 50

Blake/LMA/Dirk all suck on defense too so that's not really the best argument

Last edited:
Felton lives in the city...I'm sure he's well aware of what happened w/ Plax. No excuse for him not to have his gun registered.

Yup, anybody living in NY especially an athlete should know the score at this point

kd-happy-dance-1-kevin-durant-gifs.gif

Brooks is somewhere weeping actually thinking this is a bad thing
Bruh I'm crying

what exactly do you mean by get at her? intimidate her? hurt her? kill her?

that's sure to make things better. yep
It definitely will. Paid for her law school just to get years in prison? Aight. What happens to his son who'll be without his father for a minimum of 3 1/2 years should he not take a plea deal?

has anyone made any corny jokes about raymond felton not being able to shoot or play defense yet?

someone needs to get on that quick!

She had the gun at her place for a minute and just now decided to take action too.

Son is facing 15 years max/3.5 minimum :smh:

He got a kid with her bruh, you just don't do **** like that.

I've pretty much always hated Felton as a player but I can't help but feel for him a bit in this situation even though he should have 1.had the gun registered and 2.not had it at his soon to be ex wife's place

Feel bad for Felton smh...should've known better to not have it licensed but to have your wife SNITCH on you is some foul ****

Very very foul and any man condoning that **** prob ain't even touched a piece of cat

Last edited:

has anyone made any corny jokes about raymond felton not being able to shoot or play defense yet?

someone needs to get on that quick!
stop defending him

if the roles were flipped he wouldnt put any effort into defending you
huh? what exactly am i defending?

he got did by a petty, venegeful ex. it was his fault for leaving the gun at that broad's place, but it's still a spiteful move by the broad.

ain't defending nothing. the jokes are corny, bland, etc

damn.. everything is taken so seriously around here 
laugh.gif

i was just making another felton doesnt play any defense joke

I wonder how many pounds Felton is gonna balloon to. He's gonna end up like Vin Baker and Shawn Kemp in the early 2000's.

You gotta understand these chicks out here are like wolves....kids or no kids....$$$$$$$ and all all that with it the curse of men!

Pay no attention to this latest development, Carmelo. Ink another deal with NY and they'll totally get you Rondo and/or Kevin Love in 2015! For real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom