2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
When can we start calling CP3 a fat loser who doesn't make his teammates better like we do Melo?
He gets his team involved. He needs to be a scorer on the Clippers also. They lack scoring in the half court set and he can get by many players in the league. He needs to be more aggressive

Kyrie is gonna show out tonite
pimp.gif

He gets his team involved. He needs to be a scorer on the Clippers also. They lack scoring in the half court set and he can get by many players in the league. He needs to be more aggressive

I haven't see Blake or DeAndre especially get better or bring up their games since he got to town...

I'm sure his effiency numbers look great from last night though, best PG since Magic :pimp:

chris webber is the nicest nba/celebrity player i ever met next to johnny depp. one of the nicest down to earth people period.

hes very intelligent and has a great knowledge of african american history.

[COLOR=#red]I agree with your assessment of CWebb. Maybe he has a few issues with his former teammates, but overall I feel he's a great guy.

BTW there's nothing wrong with name dropping. I wonder why NT is so sensitive to it. It's great when one of our own shares first hand experiences with celebs/entertainers. I mean I'd rather hear it from an NT'er than some sports/entertainment blog. [/COLOR]

Lin has been demoted to the bench? Lol
He's far better being the sixth man of that team. The Lin Harden pairing was iffy to begin with, Lin doesnt get to be the primary ball handler when Hardens out there and it just takes away from his strengths. Pat Bev is a better defender which they'll need.

^

He should be demoted to the YMCA. Dude is trash.
Hes gonna have a solid year, 15 million dollar player year? No, but it will end the "Lin is trash" talk

smh @ me but im excited to watch cleveland tonight. And the 
pimp.gif
elicans

Involved in losing games and getting bounced out the playoffs almost on cue. His pass is up. TP > cp3.

AD going to be a monster this year, idk if there is enough shots to go around on that Pelicans squad though.

first MVP to shoot 30% from the line :pimp:

1 game.

just paypal me my $50 already bruh. no reason to make me wait a year for it
wait you're getting $50 if blake griffin doesnt get MVP this year?

how did i miss out on that

he asked for people to take bets i think :rofl:

easy money..... if he pays

but then again i won $20 last year because a NTer thought Jeremy Lin was gonna make the all star team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom